Competition

Recap:
Kageyama's whole face was red, and Hinata kicked his knee up, and felt Kageyama's hard one. (The reason Kageyama's whole face is red is because he heard Hinata really moan for the first time in the club room- he had heard him earlier in the nurse's office).

Hinata smirked, "just from me moaning? You must really like me or something" Hinata said with a wide smirk.

"S-shut up Boke Hinata" Kageyama stuttered out, his breathing now hitched.
End Recap

Hinata shoved his knee farther up Kageyama's crotch, making Kageyama grunt in response.

"Stop-" Kageyama breathed out, looking down at Hinata with an angry expression.

Hinata was a bit confused, "but why? It seems like down here is really begging for it~" Hinata smirked.

"Tch, your such a dumbass" Kageyama said looking to the side.

Kageyama thoughts:
This idiot really doesn't know what's gonna happen if I go into rut again? Last time I could barely hold back because Hinata left, so it went away slowly.

But if he's here the whole time...

God dammit.

Hinata was confused, and a little irritated, "how am I the dumbass?" He said, while lowering his knee that was in contact with Kageyama's pants.

Kageyama un-scrunched his face as Hinata lowered his leg, and he leaned down to continue their make out session, when Hinata closed his mouth quickly, and put his hand atop of it to block Kageyama's lips.

"What are you doing?" Kageyama asked irritated.

"Waiting for you to answer my question, 'dumbass'" Hinata said, mocking Kageyama.

"Your so annoying sometimes you know that?" Kageyama hesitated before adding, "if I get to into this again, then I have no clue if I'll have enough control to hold back" Kageyama said bluntly, stating directly at Hinata without wavering at all.

A blush crept up Hinata's face, "w-what do you mean 'hold back'"

"What do you think dumbass!" Kageyama retorted, finally blushing.

Hinata was completely red, covering his mouth with the back of his hand delicately. (Like those anime boys idk).

"Why are you blushing?" Kageyama half yelled, looking down at Hinata.

"I-I DoNt know!" Hinata said back, moving his hand from his mouth.

"Tch idiot" Kageyama said smiling.

Hinata squirmed a bit underneath him, and touched Kageyama's arm lightly.

"Okay, I got my answer," Hinata said quietly, motioning Kageyama to continue.

Kageyama looked a bit surprised that Hinata was blatantly asking him to continue, but he didn't object.

Kageyama leaned down and kissed Hinata passionately, quickly deepening the kiss by rubbing Hinata's nipple again- making Hinata moan and open his mouth so he could slip his tongue in.