Final Grade

Thirty minutes passed and Nishinoya still hadn't learned a thing. He had already put the whole "actually studying" thing aside, and decided to just fantasize what him and Asahi would do later, once he "got higher than a 50".

I wonder how far he would let us go? Is Asahi even into that kinda stuff? I'm not in heat or anywhere really near that (what happened at the school was a one time thing, and less Nishinoya being in heat, and more Nishinoya just wanting to be alone with Asahi with a valid excuse).

We ended up not doing anything in the closet anyways so it's not like I have any clue what to expect.

Flashback to when Nishinoya and Asahi were in the storage closet together in chapter "Tanaka (being stupid)"

Recap:

Meanwhile Nishinoya was just staring up at Asahi- not wanting to admit that he needed his help.

"I'm fine- put me down" Nishinoya said, a bit less aggressive than he wanted it to sound.

"Are you sure- no. I can see it in your eyes Noya- if you want to tell me or not, I'm going to take care of you."

Nishinoya's eyes widened, he was used to Asahi just being okay with whatever he said- and he knew that he couldn't control him with anything genetically since he wasn't an Alpha.

But he had never seen Asahi blatantly refuse him.

It kinda turned him on.

End Recap

"Asahi for real, I'm fine you can go sit with Ta-"

Mid sentence, a wave of some kind of delirium crashed over Nishinoya's thoughts, making him bite his lip and go a bit limp.

Asahi gasped and pulled him into a conveniently placed storage closet nearby, sitting Nishinoya on his lap and leaning his head in his hands.

"Noya, you have to try and calm down a bit. Maybe take a quick nap?" Asahi suggested, trying to get Nishinoya to receive help from someone instead of him relying on himself.

Nishinoya didn't respond- couldn't respond. His eyes were getting foggier and foggier.

"Noya...?" Asahi was getting more worried by the second. They had been dating for around a month now, but never had they been in any situation like this- they had hardly kissed, only once or twice on the cheek when they were feeling up to it.

It wasn't even Asahi's shyness that was stopping them, it was more both of their parents, and everyone they were around most of the time didn't support anything romantic between two males of the sort.

Nishinoya cleared his throat, it getting a bit scratchy and... empty feeling.

He started swallowing his own spit to try and fix the feeling, when a piercing scent of cinnamon and spruce invaded his nose and pores.

Asahi was trying his best to be a good support in this situation, even though he didn't really want to resort to using his pheromones against someone.

He figured it wasn't really against Nishinoya's wishes, as if Nishinoya were more awake and alert he would probably of wanted Asahi to do what he was doing anyways.

He kept on letting his pheromones leak out, praising the fact that the storage closet was pretty well compacted in and small enough that he only needed a few pheromones to do the job.

Instead of getting more "horny" like Nishinoya thought would happen in the closet, his eyes dropped even more, and his mouth slowly gaped open. He was falling asleep much to his distaste.