Awkward

Whoopsie I just realized one of my tags was "noyanaka" I changed that so fast once I saw it tho.
NGL but this is probably gonna be one of my favorite chapters to write :)

Recap:
Ennoshita blushed even more, covering his face with his hands.

Sugawara gasped, "do you like him?" He whispered, leaning down to him.

"I-I don't know!" Ennoshita said, rather loudly, making everyone turn to him.

Tanaka made eye contact with him, only making Ennoshita blush even more. He stared a bit too long at Tanaka, who gave him only a goofy grin in response and a wave.

"Gah!! This is so confusing!"
End Recap

Ennoshita and Sugawara kept talking for a bit, mostly about volleyball so that if anyone was concerned to as why Ennoshita practically yelled "I don't know", then they wouldn't listen in because they were just talking about volleyball.

Sugawara walked away, but not before patting Ennoshita on the back, "you'll be fine. You have plenty of time to think over everything." He said with a smile as he joined the rest of the club for practice.

Ennoshita sighed and mumbled, "yeah right" to himself.

He put his head in his hands as he thought about Tanaka, trying to put him in some kind of light to see if it felt weird.

He thought about how passionate he was about volleyball, and the way he always knew what to say even in awkward situations.

He smiled.

He then tried to think about him in a romantic way. He blushed as he thought about the way Tanaka's light muscular frame was very evident in the way he wore his uniform and practice clothes. He thought about Tanaka and him going to a movie together, alone. His heart beat quickened at the thought, and he realized that he must feel at least a little bit of attraction to him.

A little bit. For now. Maybe??

Ennoshita sighed as his thought jumbled up and confused him.

Ennoshita thoughts:
Maybe Sugawara is right, I do have plenty of time to think about this.

He decided that even though he was 'injured' he could still throw a ball at the wall and work on receives.

He walked over to grab a ball, the only free one behind Tanaka.

"Ennoshitaaaa!!!!! You feeling better man? Ready to practice?" Tanaka asked happily as Ennoshita walked over towards him.

"I would but Daichi said I wasn't allowed to today. I'm just going to work on receives." He then added, "keep practicing!" A bit sternly.

"Oh I can help you, don't you need two people anyway?" Tanaka asked, eagerly waiting for his response.

Ennoshita smiled a bit at the look on his face, but quickly went back to a more stern expression, "you need to work on serves. I have the wall to help me"

"Oh come onnnn." Tanaka pleaded.

"Let him help you, the wall can't pick up every ball" Sugawara said, turning to look at the two.