Deep Thoughts

Can I just say that y'all's comments are so much fun to read lol.

Recap:
"And your and omega and he's and alpha. That already gives off a warning to what you do. Even if you've been through a lot doesn't make Tanaka also have the ability to hold back as intensely as you can." Sugawara said, being serious.

"I see what you mean. Should I go talk to him?"

Nishinoya cringed a bit, "if that's what you think is best."

Ennoshita nodded, and walked out the gym doors to find Tanaka.
End Recap

Tanaka made it to the restroom nearest to the gym and went into the farthest stall. He sighed and put his head in his hands as he looked down at a small tent in his pants.

"God dammit Ennoshita" he said to himself quietly as he began pulling down his pants.

He was going to have to deal with this quickly, praying that no one would go into the bathrooms.

Ennoshita was making his way down to the closest bathrooms to the gym quickly, holding onto the wall every time he nearly stumbled from the pain in his leg.

Ennoshita thoughts:
You really shouldn't be running with a leg like this. If you injure it more you might not be able to play in upcoming games...

Not that they had any games coming up, but Ennoshita didn't want to take the risk. Volleyball meant too much to risk something he didn't know the full answer to yet.

He slowed down and used the wall so that he stepped on his leg the smallest amount possible, making his approach slow but painless.

Tanaka groaned as he thought about what had happened earlier, taking Ennoshita's face way out of context.

He stopped, thinking that he shouldn't be thinking about Ennoshita like that.

But was it really wrong? He had already decided that he liked him more than friends at least, so could he entertain the thought that it was farther then that?

He was about to get back to it, when the bathroom doors opened, making him jump.

"Tanaka? Are you in here? I just want to talk.." Ennoshita said, his voice echoing through the bathroom.

"N-not right now Ennoshita" Tanaka stuttered out, praying that Ennoshita couldn't hear the exasperation in his voice.

Ennoshita made a "tch" sound, "don't think Nishinoya spared us from the reason why you left the gym in the first place." He then realized how harshly he had made that sound, and added quickly, "not that it's a bad thing, it's just it would be nice if you would talk to me and help me understand why that happened...." Ennoshita said waiting for a response.

Ennoshita thoughts:
Sugawara already told me the answer didn't he? He said that since Tanaka is and Alpha, and since I'm an Omega he instinctively got turned on.

Why did I ask him just now if I knew the answer?

Do I want him to clarify? Or to tell me a different reason? Why did I come after him, and stay even when he told me not to talk right now?

When Ennoshita realized how much Tanaka must mean to him, it hit him like a tidal wave when Tanaka responded.

"It was because of you, and the faces you were making, and us sleeping in the same bed, and everything that's been piling up. I don't know how to put it, but my body obviously knows something I don't, so I really can't give you a more clear answer then that" Tanaka said quickly, but everyone of his words were sincere.

Ennoshita was silent. What could he say anyway?

A thought went through his brain, and he nearly dismissed it immediately, but once he thought it through it made sense.

Maybe Tanaka's body wants him? Just his instincts, not Tanaka himself.

Ennoshita knew that if he wanted Tanaka, then it was Tanaka he wanted, not just his body.

But what if that was one sided? What if it was just Ennoshita who thought that, and Tanaka couldn't care less about emotions.

He had said it himself that his body knew something he didn't, meaning that he was still unsure, yet he claimed he wanted Ennoshita.

The only explanation he came to was that Tanaka was confused if what he wanted, but also leaning towards just being an Alpha.

And abusive Alpha.... wait

No. That was someone else. Not every Alpha was like the jackass Ennoshita had dates before.

He knew that, but he couldn't come to terms with the fact that someone could like him for his personality.

"Ennoshita?" He has been silent for too long.

He walked out of the bathroom, not listening when Tanaka asked him why multiple times.

He just kept on walking till he got to the club room.

He opened the door and sat down in a chair in the corner, putting his head on his hand and sighing.

He heard footsteps quickly running down the hallway, and the club door opened with a sweaty Tanaka who looked like he had ran all the way down.

"Why did you come after me? Go practice." There was more of a coldness to Ennoshita's words then usual, and it made Tanaka sad to hear it.

"You never responded to what I had said- I didn't know if it was stupid or"

The door opened, and in came Daichi and Sugawara.

"You two okay? We've been looking for you all over. Why did you guys run off to the club room?" Daichi said, sternly at both of them.

"Hey I didn't come down here, it was him who did and I followed" Tanaka said, pointing at Ennoshita, then putting his hands in the air accusingly.

"Doesn't matter, you two need to get back. It's getting late so we need to get ready for sleep." Daichi said.

Sugawara hadn't said anything through that whole ordeal, but instead he had been looking Ennoshita who had a terrible look on his face that looked like pure defeat.

Okay so this wasn't a full chapter sized update, but I wanted to write that before I went to sleep. I will still be updating today at the normal time so don't worry. Lol.