Ouch

Recap:
Kageyama blushed at Hinata's laugh, and once Hinata opened his eyes from laughing so hard, he saw the blush and smirked.

"What are you making that face for?" Hinata said, before another wave hit him, making him grunt, and Kageyama rushing into the bathroom, picking a stall (a small one cause why not), and sitting down on the toilet, putting Hinata in his lap.
End Recap

Kageyama looked at Hinata for a second, admiring the look on his face before leaning into kiss him passionately, before biting at Hinata's lip.

Hinata moaned a bit into the kiss allowing Kageyama too slide his tongue in, and roam his hands down Hinata's back.

Kageyama started moving his hands into Hinata's shorts, but stopped when Hinata gasped and grabbed his hand from behind.

"N-not that, it might hurt" Hinata said quietly, blushing a good amount.

Kageyama moved his hand from Hinata's pants, and instead slid his hand up Hinata's shirt, rubbing his back as he leaned more into the kiss.

Hinata shifted a bit on Kageyama's lap, leaving Kageyama to believe that he was getting antsy.

Kageyama moved his hand to Hinata's nipple, as he moved his other hand down to the front of Hinata's waistband, sliding his hand down and grabbing Hinata's hard one.

"Ack-" Hinata grunted into the kiss surprised at how quickly that had escalated.

Kageyama gasped a bit as Hinata rocked on his lap, "don't think your going to win Bakayama!" Hinata breathed out, as Kageyama grunted.

Kageyama thoughts:
Had this really turned into a competition?

Tch

Not like I'm gonna lose anyway.

Kageyama started pumping Hinata, not taking his pants off though because they were sitting in a way that wouldn't let that be possible.

Hinata moaned as he separated from the kiss to catch his breath, a trail of saliva connecting them.

Kageyama went faster with his hand, making Hinata arch his back, "I'm gonna-"

Hinata released onto Kageyama's hand, mostly filling up his pants.

"Your clothes are going to be soaking wet at this rate Idiot" Kageyama said, looking over Hinata.

"Hey! That's not my fault!" Hinata said pouting, "it's not like I can't just take them off though, unless that would make you uncomfortable~" Hinata leaned into Kageyama, their faces about an inch away from each other.

"We literally had sex last night" Kageyama said bluntly, trying to get Hinata flustered enough to sit back down.

"So vulgar! You could just say slept with each other" Hinata said, in a scolding tone.

"Sex"

"Slept with each other!"

"Sex"

"It's not that difficult to say!" Hinata said angrily, as he sat back down, turning the other way with his arms crossed.

Kageyama laughed a bit, making Hinata turn back to look at him in awe.

"Woah. You can smile?" Hinata said, genuinely in astonishment.

"What- yes I can smile! Dumbass, everyone can smile!" Kageyama said, going back to a more irritated look.

"And your back! I was kinda worried there for a second, I mean if you looked like that all the time I would have to watch out for people lining up for you"