Injury

Recap:
Ennoshita was standing at the entrance of the gym, not walking in, but instead looking to the side at the small field.

"Whatcha doing?" Tanaka said, running up to Ennoshita and standing next to him, looking out at the field too.

"Hm? Oh. I was just thinking" Ennoshita then made a stern face, "come on, we have to help set up for practice"

"But you were the one out here-" Tanaka started, before Ennoshita had walked out of his range of hearing.

Tanaka smiled to himself, as he saw a small tint of red on Ennoshita's ears as he walked away.
End Recap

"Alright everyone, we'll be doing a series of practice matches today, so I want you all to really stretch. Suga and Ennoshita will lead the stretches, and then I'll make the teams."

Everyone nodded as Sugawara and Ennoshita walked to the middle of the circle everyone was in for stretches.

They started stretching, but instead of looking at his legs and how far they went down, Tanaka caught himself looking up at Ennoshita who just happened to be right in front of him, but turned the other way.

So to put it simply Tanaka was just staring at his ass.

He blushed when Nishinoya hit him in the leg to go to the next stretch, making Nishinoya follow Tanaka's gaze and smirk.

"Whatcha looking at Ryu?" He whispered, leaning near Tanaka.

Tanaka blushed even more, "n-nothing"

"Noya, Tanaka, stretch!" Sugawara said, sounding almost like Daichi which made them quiet.

Ennoshita turned around and made eye-contact with Tanaka, who was blushing, making him blush too.

(The reason why Ennoshita blushed is explained don't worry)

"All right everyone let's start with stretching our thighs," Sugawara said, Ennoshita nodding and copying him so that everyone could see.

They started counting while holding the stretch, when Sugawara looked behind Ennoshita and smirked.

Ennoshita looked confused and was about to turn around when Sugawara whispered, "wait," making Ennoshita even more confused.

"Is something wrong behind me...?" Ennoshita whispered as they moved onto the next stretch.

"Tanaka is definitely checking you out" Sugawara whispered, making Ennoshita blush.

"Noya, Tanaka, stretch!" Sugawara said loudly, as Ennoshita turned around and made eye contact with Tanaka, realizing that Sugawara had been correct.

Both Tanaka and Ennoshita were blushing until the end of stretches.

"Alright, I'll make the teams, everyone get up." Daichi said, making everyone get up quickly and stand in a line.

"Tanaka, Ennoshita, Tsukishima, and Sugawara. You four are with me. Yamaguchi, Nishinoya, Asahi, Kinoshita, and Narita. You five in the other side of the court."

"How are we supposed to play with five players each?" Tsukishima asked.

"Three in one row and two in the other. You can decide amongst yourselves where you'll be" Daichi said happily, as he was eager to create a perfect set up with his team.