Tanaka (being StuPid)

Recap:
"Can you just stay here and make sure Kageyama and Hinata are okay? Rush in there if you hear something off"

Tanaka nodded, and both Daichi and Asahi began jogging down the hallway to catch up with Nishinoya and Sugawara.

Sugawara was on the ground, gripping his shirt, which was sticking to him with sweat. Nishinoya was next to him, holding onto his own forehead. They heard footsteps, and both of them braced for the worst, but when they saw their boyfriends they relaxed.
End Recap

Daichi and Asahi picked up the Omega's with concerned expressions on their faces.

"What do you need us to do?" Daichi said looking Sugawara directly in the eyes.

Instead of answering him, Sugawara leaned up, and cradled Daichi's face, before kissing him grabbing his other cheek with his other hand. Daichi kissed back, as he walked to a storage closet that was on the other side of the wall.

Meanwhile Nishinoya was just staring up at Asahi- not wanting to admit that he needed his help.

"I'm fine- put me down" Nishinoya said, a bit less aggressive than he wanted it to sound.

"Are you sure- no. I can see it in your eyes Noya- if you want to tell me or not, I'm going to take care of you."

Nishinoya's eyes widened, he was used to Asahi just being okay with whatever he said- and he knew that he couldn't control him with anything genetically since he wasn't an Alpha.

But he had never seen Asahi blatantly refuse him.

It kinda turned him on.

Tanaka was just sitting in the hallway, slouched in the floor with nothing to do. He had ended up twiddling his thumbs and playing sticks against himself, though he quickly realized it was pointless.

"Ughhhhh this is so boring" he said to himself, trying to think of something to do.

He stood up, and made sure to check on Kageyama and Hinata to make sure they weren't killing each other, making sure to look quickly so that he didn't have to bleach his eyes that long.

He sat back down and took out his phone to see if he had anyone to call. His first contact was Nishinoya, then Sugawara, then Daichi, then Hinata, then Asahi, then Kageyama. He sighed. He scrolled down though, and found Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. He shrugged, literally at the brink of boredom- as he dialed Yamaguchi's phone number.

"Tanaka? Why aren't at practice? Did something happen?"

"No, Daichi gave me direct orders to ... do something and I was wondering if you wanna come do it instead. Ya know, for your upperclassmen!"

"Um sure I guess. Do you know where the rest of the team is? Ennoshita is getting kinda concerned."

"Oh tell him there fine"

"Okay, where are you right now?"

Tanaka told him where he was, and not too soon later Yamaguchi walked in with Tsukishima not too far behind him.

"Why'd you bring a bag of salt?"

Tsukishima narrowed his eyes, "a bag of salt that knows how to do what they are told to without dumping it on some else."

Tanaka got up, "well it's time to switch out so you can just stay here with him"

Yamaguchi stopped Tanaka, "wait, what am I supposed to be doing anyway?"

"O... yeah you just have to make sure the two hookers in their don't kill each other."

"Hm?" Yamaguchi looked confused, but Tsukishima went up to the door and peered inside- quickly turning back around. His face was flushed, "no, no, nope, Tanaka this is your job"