Sleep

Recap:
"Nothing. We're going back to the gym, we just went out to find something" Tsukishima said calmly as he and Yamaguchi walked back to the gym.

Sugawara and Daichi stood there dumb founded for a few seconds before they just decided they would talk to the two later so they could go find Tanaka and Ennoshita.

(And Tsukishima and Yamaguchi went to sleep)
End Recap

"Where do you think they went? They said that they were going to look for Hinata and Kageyama, but they arnt back yet so they must of been caught up in something" Daichi said as they walked down the hallways not really having a set destination yet.

"I hope they found Hinata and Kageyama, if not we'll have to look for them too" Sugawara sighed, following Daichi.

"Let's go to the club room first" Daichi said as they turned a corner, Sugawara nodding in response.

Recap:
"What are you-" Ennoshita started, before he was muffled by the fabric of his shirt being shoved into his mouth.

"Just hold this for a sec" Tanaka said as he bent down a bit and started sucking on Ennoshita's nipples.

Ennoshita blushed and moaned through the shirt, making Tanaka very proud of himself.
End Recap

Tanaka continued, making Ennoshita realize how much he really wanted this. He grabbed Tanaka's head and pulled it away from his with both of his hands so that he could look at him directly. Tanaka looked confused as Ennoshita spit out the shirt fabric in his mouth.

"I can't take it anymore," Ennoshita started, his breath unsteady.

Tanaka blushed a bit at the look on Ennoshita's face, but he let him keep talking.

"Tanaka, I need you to" Ennoshita blushed but didn't stutter, "fuck me"

Tanaka blushed heavily, but his mouth wouldn't form words so he just nodded quickly and  snaked his hands around Ennoshita's thighs.

"I found Kageyama and Hinata, but no sign of Ennoshita or Tanaka." Daichi said as he walked back from the club room.

They had both agreed that Daichi would look in the club room alone just in case any lingering pheromones would be there.

"Really..?" Sugawara said, getting worried.

"Hey it's okay let's just check the bathrooms and classrooms" Daichi said, walking up to Sugawara and rubbing his back.

Sugawara smiled and they started walking to the bathrooms closest to the club room.

Tanaka moved one of his hands to Ennoshita's entrance, sliding a finger into it.

Ennoshita flinched but moaned a bit as Tanaka started moving his finger.

Tanaka leaned in for a kiss and Ennoshita returned it, moaning into his mouth as Tanaka went faster and added another finger.

"You go in first" Sugawara said, pushing Daichi towards the boys bathroom.

Daichi shook his head, expecting the bathrooms to be empty.