Wake up

Recap:

I need to stop going to the worst case scenario. Maybe I can make him fall asleep, since he has to be ready and awake tomorrow.

Maybe I can just tell him to go to sleep, and maybe give him a hug? Is that weird? Noooo....

"Go to sleep dummy"

So I gave him a hug but he won't let go. Why isn't he letting go?

Oh well. Guess this is how we are sleeping now.

Internal eye roll.

End Recap
Daichi was the first to wake up, but he didn't want to wake up Sugawara just to see Tanaka and Ennoshita. Neither did he want to get up anyway. Eventually though, Sugawara made some inaudible noises and finally a yawn before sitting up and squealing just a bit when he saw Ennoshita and Tanaka. He shook Daichi.

"I know, I know, I already saw it when I woke up" He whispered to Sugawara.

"When you woke up? How long have you been awake without me~" Sugawara pouted a bit.

Daichi laughed quietly, "enough to hear your cute snores~"

Sugawara blushed, and was about to rebutle, when Nishinoya sat up and chimed in, "Get a room or talk quieter" He said a bit grouchily, as he was not much of a morning person.

Asahi laughed a bit, but pointed to Tanaka and Ennoshita, "I think they are the people who really need a room"

Nishinoya smirked, closed his eyes, and pointed to his chest with his thumb, "Did I not call it just last night? Ryu just couldn't keep his hands to himself~"

Daichi got up with Sugawara following behind him, to closer inspect the two, followed by Nishinoya and Asahi.

Tanaka had Ennoshita cuddled up to his chest, with his hand in Ennoshita's hair, still massaging it unconscionably. Ennoshita was clinging onto Tanaka, his hands bawling up Tanaka's shirt.

Sugawara smiled, but Daichi just shook his head.

"We're gonna be late to breakfast if they don't wake up soon..." Daichi said, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

Nishinoya looked down at Tanaka, who was genuinely smiling. He knew that look, pure bliss.

"Let's just leave them for a bit and wake up everyone else" Nishinoya said thoughtfully.

Everyone turned their heads, looking concerned, "Are you sure you're Nishinoya?" Asahi said, bending down and staring at the smaller one's eyes.

Nishinoya looked angry, "Yeah of course I'm me! Come on let's go wake up four-eyes" Nishinoya said aggressively, making everyone laugh a bit.

"Yeah that's him" Sugawara said, following Everyone to the other side of the gym to wake up Tskushima and Yamaguchi.

They got to Tskushima and Yamaguchi's mat, but what they saw confused them. It looked like it was just Tskushima and some sort of large blanket thrown over him.

"How did he get a blanket!?" Nishinoya said scratching his head, and leaning over to grab the blanket before he was stopped by Daichi.

Sugawara made a "tut" sound as he looked closer and found a small tuff of green hair sticking out from the top of the blanket right on top of Tskushima.

Yamaguchi.

"Oh" Nishinoya said as Sugawara pointed out Yamaguchi's hair, and Daichi let go of him.

Asahi bent down and tapped Tskushima's forehead lightly, causing him to stir. He sat up, realizing he had moved Yamaguchi and apologized to him quietly.