"Why do you always have to give someone trouble? You don't act like this when your daddy is around." Brooklyn softly said while picking him up. She grabbed his pacifier and popped it in his mouth only for him to spit it back out. Brooklyn looked at him like he was crazy, putting the pacifier back in that he once again spit out.

"Malachi-." She gave him a stern look and he laughed, covering his face. Brooklyn playfully rolled her eyes, now he thought this was some type of game. Not even bothering to go back and forth with him, she walked downstairs with him in her arms.

"Not him being all smiles after he went through a fit with me. Just give him here so I can leave chile." Brooklyn chuckled, handing over her son. She followed Bernice out the front door, just to say bye to her babies.

She walked around to Micah's side, leaning in to kiss both of his cheeks. He reached out for her but she shook her head and gave him one last kiss. Seeing Bernice was done getting Malachi settled in, she closed Micah's door and walked around to say bye to the other one.

"Y'all better not give Aunty Niecy no trouble now." Brooklyn sternly spoke with her eyebrows raised. Malachi chewed on his toes while Micah sucked on his pacifier, both of them staring at their mom blankly. Brooklyn laughed, shutting the door and backing away.

"Don't hurt my damn children now." Bernice waved Brooklyn off and hopped in her car. Brooklyn backed away, waiting for her to start it up and leave out.

"Alright bitch, make sure that nigga don't murder you tonight cause this not gon end pretty now." Brooklyn shrugged, flicking off Bernice and walking in the house, she heard the car speed off as she closed the door.

"This should be fun." Brooklyn smirked to herself, boosting herself off the door.

*

"Bitch you is so messy." Milan laughed after Brooklyn gave him the rundown on everything.

Milan Christopher, he was the most popular bisexual boy in high school

Milan Christopher, he was the most popular bisexual boy in high school. Him and Brooklyn were really close until one day he moved out to New York. He happened to be in LA on a business trip currently which is where Brooklyn caught up with him. She found out he was an upcoming model and has been nothing but work since the two separated.

"Boo trust me, I know but I'm a little excited. Nervous, but excited." Milan laughed and took a sip from his wine. He checked the watch on his left arm and looked up at the clock hanging in the living room.

"Wait girl, isn't your baby daddy Chris Brown or something?" Brooklyn blushed and nodded causing Milan to lift her chin and look at her with a smirk.