"But he said he was going to come say goodbye to you and Lydia before he left. He never came?"

"He might've called Lyds, but that's about it. Hasn't come here.."

"Would she know where he went?"

"Did you really just come here to talk about Isaac?" Stiles snapped abruptly. "You haven't tried reaching out to me at all after everything. After Elias..." He said the last part quietly; his eyes drifted off of Scott and towards the carpet.

"I..I'm sorry," Scott apologized. "You're right. I haven't been a good friend lately, and I should've been here more for you and Lydia. I can't imagine what you two have been through, lately. I'm sorry, Stiles."

"We aren't really friends anymore, Scott," he admitted, "I haven't felt friendship between us for a long time now."

Scott nodded, accepting the truth. He blew out a shaky breath. "How do I fix this?"

Stiles finally sat down next to him. "I don't know, Scott. I really don't know."

Scott began to silently cry, his face still tucked into his hands. Stiles slowly reached over to rub his back. "I...am sorry too," he eventually said to the dark haired man. "I haven't tried to reach out to you. Friendships go both ways."

The two sat in silence for a long time, to which neither felt uncomfortable by it. Scott eventually stopped crying and sat up straight. Stiles offered him something to drink, and soon the two were talking.

-

Lydia pulled up to her father's house in Stiles' jeep. She stared at the beautiful one-story, white ranch in front of her. Lydia pulled the keys from the ignition and took a deep breath.

The front door opened as she approached the front porch. Jacob greeted her with a very dejected smile and look to his eyes. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a warm hug.

"Hey Lyds," he said, muffled from her hair.

"Hi, Jake." Lydia squeezed him a little tighter, and a real smile appeared on her face. She had missed her brother.

The two walked inside, and Lydia was surprised to find her mother and her father in the kitchen preparing dinner. Natalie looked up from dicing a mushroom and stared at her daughter. Tears formed in Natalie's eyes but she blinked them away. She smiled at her, too, like Jacob had.

"Hi Lydia," Jeff said, turning away from the pan on the stove. "We didn't think you'd actually come."

"Of course I'd come," she said, more bitter than how she wanted it to come out. "I missed Mom and Jake, and I thought it was time to get out of my apartment."

"I'm glad you came," Natalie said. "I've missed you too, Sweetheart."

-

Allison laid down on Scott's bed, beside him. The bed squeaked as she slowly placed her heavy, casted leg onto the mattress. She looked over at him, where he stared at the ceiling. He felt her gaze on him, but he couldn't meet her with his own. Allison moved closer to him, cuddling into his side. Scott didn't move.

"What's wro-"

"I don't want to be in this relationship anymore," he blurted out. He let go of the breath he had been holding.

Allison slowly moved over, away from him. She sat up and rested against the headboard. "Wh-What?" she choked.

"I'm sorry," he said and rubbed his eyes. "I didn't mean for that to be so abrupt."

"But you meant it," she said, but more of a question than a statement.

"Yes," he replied slowly, making sure that it truly was meant.

Allison looked down at her hands, which were crossed on her lap. "Can I at least know why?"

"Allison-"

She looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Just give me that much, Scott."

He sat up on his elbows and finally looked at her. "I'm not sure that it'd be fair to you if I stayed while being so... confused about myself."

Allison wanted to know more, her throat burned for her to ask. But she didn't.

"Alright," she said and stood to her feet. "I'm sorry if I did anything to make you feel this way."

"Allison, I promise it's not you," he told her, beginning to cry. "I'm so, so sorry. It's me, it's all me and my fault."

"It's okay," she said and sniffled. "I'm just going to grab all my things and then I'll be on my way."

"Let me help you-"

"I got it," she said and grabbed her bag.

"Please don't think this is your fault, Allison."

She stayed silent as she went around the room picking up her clothes, stuffing them into her bag as fast as she could. She was hurt and now uncomfortable with being in his apartment, something that she's never felt before until now.

"Alli-"

"I just need you to know that I'm not the same person as I was a few months ago," she told him, "I'm no longer someone that gives second chances. You get me once... So if we break up, there's no getting back together again, Scott."

Scott nodded sadly. "I know."

"Alright," she said, putting on her shoes. "I'll see you around, then. And please don't call or text me... I don't really want to talk any time soon."

"I understand. And Allison?"

"Yep?"

"I am sorry. And I hope that one day we can learn to be friends again."

"One day," she repeated, before leaving and closing the door behind her.