18

You little shits needa comment more :(

Chapter Eighteen: It's A Date

Lydia knew he was awake. His arms that were wrapped around her were tighter than they were while he was sleeping and his breathing was lighter.

Stiles knew she was awake. Her body was tenser than it was while she was sleeping and her light snores had stopped.

"What are we?" He asked quietly, knowing that it was too early to be talking regularly.

Lydia opened her eyes and noticed that she was still tucked under his chin. "I don't know," She whispered back in response. Lydia really didn't know. "What do you want to be?"

She felt him shrug. "I don't know," He answered truthfully. "All I know is that I want to be able to kiss you all the time and hang out like this whenever we can."

Lydia smiled and her feet, which found their way out of their socks in her sleep, began to fumble with Stiles'. He chuckled lightly and pulled himself back so he could see her face.

"You're so beautiful," He murmured while taking her in. The sunlight brought out the small freckles on the bridge of her nose that she usually covered up with makeup.  Lydia hated them. Stiles thought they were adorable.

"Stop it," She muttered and buried her face back into his t-shirt that smelled like coffee and the outside air.

"Nope," He replied and kissed her head. "Never." Lydia rolled her eyes at him.

Stiles smiled and leaned so that his lips brushed her ear. "Want to go out for breakfast?"

Lydia had to admit that she was hungry. Her stomach grumbled at the thought of food. But she knew that she had a friend at home, who probably felt awkward being there alone with her family.

As if Stiles knew what she was thinking he whispered, "I'll take you home right after. I promise."

Lydia nodded and looked up at him. "It's not a date, though, Miles."

He smirked down at her. "Yes it is. Don't deny it." She blushed and he began to stand up. Lydia sat up and pulled the blankets up to her chin.

"You can take a shower if you want," He offered, "And there should be an extra toothbrush somewhere in my drawers. Use anything you want, I don't care."

Lydia gave him a sincere smile. "Thanks."

Stiles nodded. "No problem, Red. Mi casa es tu casa." He walked into his room to get ready.

Lydia stood up and quickly folded the blanket they had used. She fixed the pillows on the coach and almost immediately, Pudge sat down on it with his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

She petted him on the head once and then walked over to the bathroom. Lydia gently closed and locked the door behind her.

It only took her a few seconds to figure out how the shower worked. It was completely different from the shower in her trailer, and not to mention new. The water squirted out of the shower head and Lydia took off her clothes.

Allison woke up to the door of the trailer closing. She rolled over on Lydia's bed and looked over at Jacob who looked like a mess. His hair was messy and his cheeks were flushed.

"Your mother was looking for you last night," She told him. "I told her that you were with a friend."

He itched the back of his neck. "Thanks. And for the record I was with a friend."

Allison rolled her eyes. "No you weren't. You were obviously with Danny."

"What?" He asked, his eyes wide. "How—?"

"He's liked you for a long time, you know?" Allison interrupted. "Hurt him and I'll personally castrate you."

Realizing that lying wouldn't do anything, he simply nodded. "I would never hurt Danny."

Allison smiled faintly and turned back over. She closed her eyes and Jacob trudged past her to get into his room.

Lydia looked at the bathroom cabinets. She felt guilty, like looking into them was a horrible thing to do. But Stiles had clearly told her that it was alright.

She sighed and searched through the drawers and compartments for a toothbrush. She eventually found one, which was still in it's original plastic packaging.

Fumbling to remove the plastic from the toothbrush, she turned the water on. Lydia through the packaging into the trashcan near the toilet and wet the brush.

She picked up Stiles' minty toothpaste and squirted some onto the bristles. Lydia brushed her teeth while watching herself in the foggy mirror. She was dressed in her clothes and her hair was up in a towel.

Stiles knocked on the door. "Lyds?" He asked.

"Yeah?" She answered and rinsed her toothbrush.

"I have bad news," He said quietly on the other side of the door.

Lydia felt her heart start to slow. What's going on?

She opened the door and he looked at her. "What's wrong?" Lydia questioned.

"The bad news is," He sighed, "that you take too damn long in there." His frown started to turn into a smirk.

Lydia punched his arm. He laughed and she glared at him. "You fucking scared me!" She hissed. "I hate you so much."

"Apparently you think that you love me," He quipped. "So you obviously don't hate me, Love."

Holding back her smile, Lydia closed the door and finished getting ready.

Writers Note:

It's short and I'm sorry. I just wanted to update for you guys.

Yall use to comment like crazy and now i gotta beg.  –_–

I love you guys soooo sooo soooooo much so PLEASE vote and COMMENT because I'm VERY FUCKING LONELY OKAY I HAVE LIKE NO FRIENDS