20

Writers Note:

Shut up. Shh—just SHH.

Alison keeps going on break I KNOW

Alison keeps going on break I KNOW. And I'm working on a new BxB story so SHHHH. Fuck okay stop yelling. Comment "Alison is a fucking slow updater" to get the anger out of your system. There. Yup, are you good now?

You guys right now:

Chapter Twenty: Cora

Stiles drummed his hands to the beat of the music against the steering wheel. Scott gave him a sideways look and Isaac looked out the jeep's back window. Isaac was booted to the back yet again.

"So," Scott said and quirked an eyebrow at his friend. "How's things with Lydia?" Stiles laughed.

"Good," He said and glanced at him. "How's Allison?"

Isaac rolled his eyes and put his feet on Scott's seat. Leave it to Isaac to act five when he's almost five times that age. "Yeah, Scotty! How's Allison, hmm?"

Scott reached behind the seat, pushing Isaac's feet back onto the floor of the vehicle. "Fine," He said simply.

"Fine?" Isaac forced a grin and sat up. "I mean yeah, Allison's really fuckin' fine but—"

"Lahey, shut up," Scott said and blushed. "Allison's amazing, alright? We went out to eat last night and it was...."

"Horrible?" Isaac guessed. "Dismaying? Boring? Did you consider escaping through the bathroom window?"

"You're such a dick," Stiles chuckled quietly. Scott nodded and rolled his eyes.

"You know what, Isaac? You don't make sense," Scott grumbled. "You tell me to go out and have fun and now you're just...being a jerk about it."