28

Hi! Hello! Yes! I'm back! For now at least. School's almost over...finally. I just have to study for my finals and regents and that should be just about it. 

I haven't updated in over a month and I apologize!!! So much has happened recently that I can't even comprehend. I won't get into detail but, let's just say that I met a little someone that used to be one of my biggest wattpad fans... Yeppers! I met my online best friend who I met through Wattpad. heathven You smol bean I love you.

Jesus, I hope Wattpad hasn't changed a lot since I've been gone. Again, I apologize about that. But, without further ado, here's chapter 28:

Chapter 28: I Want To Know Why

Stiles was driving her home. His right hand rested on top of her hands on her lap while the other drove. Lydia stayed quiet and looked out the window.

She had Stiles' jacket over her shoulders and her hair up in a wet, messy bun. Stiles had commented on it a few minutes before and she had shook her head with a small smile while flipping him off. But now they were silent and listening to the radio at a low volume.

Stiles looked over at her and his thumb moved up to brush across her cheek. Lydia glanced at him and he smiled at her.

"So, what's your plan?" He asked, his voice a little scratchy. Stiles looked back towards the road and she shrugged.

"I just need to grab my things and get to Allison's," She sighed.

"How long do you think you'll be staying with her?" He inquired.

Lydia's eyebrows frowned and she shrugged. "I haven't thought it all out yet, Stiles."

He slowed at a stop sign and waited for the vehicle in front of them to pass by. He looked at her through the mirror. "What if you don't have to, Lydia?"

"Huh?"

"Move in with me," Stiles said. "I'm sure that Max won't mind another human."

"Stiles..."

"Red, I'm serious. I could get another key made for you. I could help you move all your things in. I could—"

"Stiles, I'm not your charity case," Lydia sighed.

"Lyds, you always think I'm pitying you. But I'm not. You need somewhere to live and I have a place. And fuck, I'd love to come home to you. I'd love to live with you. I want you to move in."

Lydia's cheeks were now tinted red. She couldn't help the smile that found its way onto her lips. "I'll think about it," She told him.

"I'm going to take that as a yes," Stiles told her and pulled up to her mobile home. He put the car into park but didn't turn it off.

Lydia shook her head, still smiling, and opened her door. "I'll be right back."

Stiles watched as she walked up the small driveway and knocked on the door. Jacob opened it and his eyes immediately met Stiles'. He stepped out of the home, towards the jeep.

Stiles saw Lydia mouth, it's okay. He and I are okay, to her brother. Jacob hesitated but slowly stepped back inside. Elias appeared at his side and he looked at Stiles with confusion. Stiles waved at him with a lazy smile and Elias waved back.