8

Chapter Eight: Royally Fucked

Lydia sat up with a jolt. She hit her head on the top of the jeep and cursed aloud. She realized that she was in the back of the car and she smiled. "God, Danny. You'll never believe the dream I just had."

Stiles looked in front view mirror with an arched brow. "Danny, is that you're partner in crime?" Only then did she notice Deputy Stilinski and Lydia looked at him with wide eyes.

"Where are you taking me?" She choked out. Lydia subtly and slowly reached for the door handle.

"To the Police Station, of course," Stiles said.

Lydia yanked the handle forward and pushed the door to open it. Stiles chuckled under his breath. "I locked it."

Lydia looked for a small switch that cars usually had in the back to unlock it, but there was none. She grumbled under her breath and looked around for another way. There was none.

"Please don't," She said quietly, trying to hold back tears. "I can't go to jail! I—"

"Let me guess," He said, cutting her off. "You don't want to upset your dad more than you already have. You spray paint to get on his nerves because he what? didn't buy something you wanted badly?" Lydia glared at him and his eyes flickered to her face quickly. "Isn't that how it always is? Daughter acts out because Daddy won't do what she asks?"

"You couldn't be any more wrong," Lydia snapped coldly. "You don't know me, not even in the slightest."

"I'm just trying to understand why a girl like you would do this. But anyways, the worst that could happen?" Stiles asked. "You pay a fine and apologize to the people who own the stores you've graffitied?"

"I live in a mobile home with my whole family. We're tight as shit on money. We can barely afford the trailer as it is, and you expect me to pay for a fucking fine?" Lydia griped.

"My father fucking left my family, taking the money and our hearts with him," She said exasperatedly, starting to let her tears fall down her cheeks. "So I am so fucking sorry that I do street art to forget about this shit for a little while. That's why I do it."

Stiles glanced at her through the mirror and he cursed under his breath. He pulled over onto to the side of the road and fully turned his body to look at her.

"All I wanted to do is catch you," He sighed, "I just wanted to make my father proud. All I want to do is make him happy, but of course the one thing that I need for that to happen won't cooperate with me."

Lydia looked down at her hands.

"If I don't catch you by tomorrow, detectives who aren't part of the New York Police Department will take over this case and make everything worse for you," Stiles told her.

Lydia nodded, knowing that she was royally fucked.

"Where do you live?" He asked with a deep exhale. She looked up at him with confusion. "I need to know so I can bring you home."

"The trailer park off of Kingsly Avenue," She said reluctantly. He nodded and drove back onto the road.

"Thank you," She said quietly.

"You're welcome....?"

"Lydia, my name's Lydia."

"Well, I'm Stiles."

"Hello?" Jacob groggily said as he spoke into his phone. He stepped out of his room so he wouldn't wake Elias. There was a shuffle on the other side of the line and Jacob waited patiently.

"Hey..." Danny said quietly. Jacob let out a relieved breath and felt his tense shoulders relax.

"Where in hell have you been?" Jacob snapped, "Lydia and I were starting to think that something bad had happened to you. Why haven't you answered our calls or texts? Where are you? Have you called Lyds—"

"I know you have a lot of questions, Jake, but you got to understand that I can only answer one at a time," Danny said, trying to ease the tension. Jacob just sighed and mumbled an okay.

"I was in this random city for a few days," Danny explained, "And as I was on the bus someone swiped my phone. It took a few days to get a new one. Its a cheap flip-phone, yeah, that's how desperate I am right now." He paused but Jacob didn't interject.

"I tried calling Lydia as soon as I got this stupid phone working. She isn't answering me. She left voicemails, telling me about the shit going on with Allison, and all I could think about was that I'm not there for either of them when all this is happening."

"Why'd you call me?" Jacob finally asked in a hushed tone.

Danny went silent for a few seconds. Jacob opened the screen door and sat down on the grass outside.

"Because I miss you," Danny replied in a soft manner. "I miss you a fucking lot."

A car pulled up to the trailer and Jacob told Danny to hold on. Danny stayed quiet as Jacob stood up. Lydia got out of the vehicle and Jake met her half way.

"Where in hell were you?" Jacob asked the same time she asked "Who's on the phone?" "It's a long story," She replied as he said "Danny."

Lydia's eyes widened and she grabbed the phone from her brother's hand. She put it up to her ear and watched as the Stiles drove away.

"Danny?" She inquired with shaky hands.

"Hi, Lyds," He said.

Lydia began to cry and Danny comforted her, even though he wished he could do it in person. He told her what had happened and she apologized for sounding so angry earlier that day. He responded by telling her thatit was okay, that they were okay. Lydia told him more about Allison and Danny promised that he'd be home soon. When they were done talking, she handed the phone back to her brother and walked into their trailer.

"We'll talk more about this when you get back," Jacob said.

"Okay," Danny agreed.

Everything was so fucked up and yet it felt so, so right.

Writers Note:

I'm a horrible human being, I know. I update at shitty times and I also update a month late.

Blame it on the niiiiiiiiiight
Dont blame it on me
Dont blame it on me
Dont blame it on meeeeeee

So this chapter got shit mixed up. Cant wait until the shit hits the fan.

But anyways lets just talk about the new Stydia Trailer *coughs* I mean TEEN WOLF Trailer, duh. Those stydia scenes though! I'M SHOOK! BITCH I'M SHOOK! And if you look closely at Stiles lips when he's like "bitch dont forget bout me, ya hear?" it looks like theres lipstick on them and when lydias saying "you know i wont motherfucker" her lipstick is smeared so.... *smirks*

Part of me is sad that it's ending but then another part of me is like "YASSSSSS NO MORE HEART ACHE."

I'm scared though cuz imma still be writing bout stiles and lydia even when teen wolf is finished but I'm not sure if anyone's gonna want to read stydia anymore since its endgame and over with.

ANYWAYS, please vote and comment cuz BiTcH i'M sHoOk

-Me