I'm gonna be a dad

Alli's POV

I unlocked the front door and Beau and I dropped our suitcases at the front door.

"Oh my gosh. It's good to be home." I sighed.

"Our home." Beau winked and pulled me closer to him. I giggled just as he leaned forward and kissed me. Even after this long I was still in shock that I was living with Beau. Let alone married. Let alone pregnant!

In the middle of the kiss the front door burst open and Luke, Sydney, James, Daniel and Jasmine stood there before slowly backing away. Beau and I pulled away and laughed.

"You realise your honeymoon is over right?" Luke pointed out and we laughed.

"We know." I laughed as everyone came inside. I got everyone a drink and put together a bunch of snacks as Luke and Daniel fought over a movie.

I noticed James looking a bit upset so I went over and sat next to him.

"Hey." I smiled as I sat down.

"Hey." He smiled weakly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He shook his head.

"James. You can't fool me. I know something's up. So tell me. Maybe I can help." I suggested.

"Fine. I met a girl. Veronica Bravo from X Factor. I like her a lot. But I love Sarah. And I don't know what I'm gonna do because I can't be without Sarah but I can't leave her either." He explained.

"So we''ve got a case of Twilight here?" I laughed and so did he.

"Well, you kept saying that you love Sarah but you only like Veronica. You haven't done anything with Veronica have you? No kissing or anything else?" I asked worried.

"No! No way! No we're just friends, but I kinda have feelings for her. But when I went to go and spend Valentine's day with Sarah I had absolutely no feelings for Veronica. I didn't even think of her. Just Sarah." He explained.

"Well then that's it then. It's Sarah. Just stay friends with Veronica and remember that the only reason you might think you have feelings for Veronica is because you don't have Sarah." I explained. He thought about it for a moment and then nodded before leaning over and giving me a huge bear hug.

"Thanks Alli. You're the best. By the way, how's medical school going?" He asked.

"Well I start my third year in about a week but when I'm close to my due date I'll take a break until little Alexis is a few months old and then I can continue." I explained.

"You gonna charge me less?" He asked and we both laughed

________________________________________

Natalie's POV

I was so scared and nervous about telling Jai. I told Sydney not to tell anyone about it until Jai and I come back which is in 2 months. I just wasn't exactly sure how to tell him.

We were lining up to go on the London Eye. We were only a few people away from the front and after a few minutes we finally got let on. Jai climbed into the carriage then held out his hand and helped me into it.

We sat down and the doors shut closed. Jai had his arm wrapped around me as our carriage escalated to the top. Once we reached the top it stopped. It was night time now so all the city lights looked beautiful from up here.

Jai pulled out his phone and took a photo of us kissing with the view of the city lights in the background.

"See. This is perfect." Jai smiled.

"What is?" I asked.

"This. Us. Me and you. Together. Alone here." He explained as he grabbed my hands and held them in his.

"Well.. Um.. We're not exactly alone..." I trailed off.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused. I took a deep breath before turning to face him and looking him straight in the eye.

"Jai. I don't know how to say this but... I'm pregnant." I finally admitted. He sat there shocked. With absolutely no expression on his face.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. I knew it would be like this. I tried to fight back the tears back the tears but one slipped down my cheek.

"Natalie. Why are you crying?" He asked stroking my cheek and wiping away my tear with his thumb.

"Because Jai. I'm pregnant and you're obviously not happy about it. If you wanna leave me that's fine I'll-" I stutted before he cut me off.

"Are you kidding?! I'm gonna be a dad!" He exclaimed. I laughed through the tears and Jai pulled me closer to him.

"You're really happy about this? You're not gonna leave me?" I asked wiping away the remainder of my tears.

"Natalie you don't understand how happy I am! I was just in shock. It's not something you hear everyday. But honestly you don't understand how happy you've just made me. Natalie I'm gonna be a dad. We're gonna be parents. There's no way in the world I'd ever leave you because of that." He explained.

"I'm just scared." I admitted.

"Natalie, I'm gonna be with you every step of the way. Ok?" He kissed me on the forehead and pulled me into his arms.

"I'm your baby daddy." He whispered.

"Shut up." I laughed and hit him in the chest. He stood up and opened one of the small windows at the top of carriage.

"I'm gonna be a dad! Woohoo!" He screamed through the window and I laughed before he pulled me off the seat and crashed his lips onto mine. We shared an amazing kiss which promised me that everything was gonna alright.

_______________________________________

Sydney's POV

"So did you tell him?"

"Yeah."

"What did he say?"

"Well.. He was in shock at first, but then he told me how happy and excited he was and that he was going to be with me every step of the way."

"Aww! See! I told you! And you were worrying."

"Well at first I seriously thought he was gonna be like 'fuck this shit I'm out'. But he wasn't. He stayed."

"Exactly like I told you right?"

"Yes Sydney. Exactly like you told me."

"Then say the magic words!"

"You were right Sydney."

"Thank you." I laughed. We talked for a while longer until Luke called out from the kitchen saying that dinner was ready.

I walked into the kitchen and we grabbed ourselves each a plate of lasagne bafore sitting down at the table.

"We should get a dog." I suggested.

"Wow you're random." He laughed.

"No I'm serious. We really should get a dog." I laughed.

"Yeah actually. That's a good idea. But I want a big dog. No Chihauhuas or anythign like that. He explained.

"Deal. A Border Collie?" I suggested.

"Too much hair. Germna Shepard?" He suggested.

"Nah. I don't wanna be the exact same as Natalie all the time. I know! A husky!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah! I love Huskies. When do you wanna get it?" He asked.

"Tomorrow?" I asked with a pout.

"Who can say no to that face. Oh yeah that's right. Me." He stuck his tongue out and I hit his arm.

"I'm joking." He laughed and so did I.

Things have honestly been much better since I checked into rehab. I didn't really need to go much though because I wanted to fix things up myself and so I did. And now things are better than ever.