To trust or not to trust

Natalie's POV

Ever since I was little I had always wanted to be a lawyer. I'm stubborn, great at debating, have excellent lying skills and got high honours on my VCE exams. Now all I need to do is go to uni.

I recently applied for my dream university, Monash. Ever since I was 13 I had been dying to go there. Mr Sanders had even gone to Monas as well and so it was even more important to me than ever.

Most of the letters had been sent out this week so everyday I've been rushing to the mail box only to find coupons and flyers.

As I sat on the couch drinking ice tea and watching TV a huge envelope hung in front of my face. I immediately knew what it was and snatched it out of Jai's hands. I ripped open the envelope before holding it to my chest.

"I can't do it." I shook my head worried. Jai snatched the envelope out of my hands and ran away with it as I chased him around the house.

"Jai! Let me read it!" I laughed before tacling him to the ground. He rolled us over and lay on top of me and pulled out the papers and began reading through them in his head.

His expression suddenly turned sorrow and I knew exactly what it meant.

"Well now what am I gonna do?" Jai sighed.

"You?! What am I gonna do?!" I exclaimed frustrated as hell.

"No no I mean seriously. What am I gonna do now that you'll be off studying all day?" He smirked.

"Oh my gosh Jai! Don't do that to me!Fuck you!" I laughed.

"Go ahead." He winked as he chuckled causing me to slap him lightly across the face. He laughed and so did I before he leaned forward for an amazing kiss.

______________________________________

Sydney's POV

I grabbed the shorts and inspected them. They were perfect. I knew I had to get them. I grabbed the shorts off the rack and walked towards the changing rooms.As I turned the corner I crashed into someone.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry I-" I froze when I realised who it was. Felicity.

"You should be." She spat.

"Well I'm not." I smirked and she gave me an evil glare.

"So is Lukey still dating your sorry ass excuse for a girlfriend or has he finally come to his senses?" She asked.

"We're still together, and even if we weren't, he would never go back to you." I shot back. We stood there for a while glaring at each other until I finally walked into the changing rooms and tried on the shorts.

____________________________________________

Natalie's POV

Jai and I were going to Monash University today for an orientation day kind of thing. We got out of the car and walked over to where the sign told us to go.

As soon as we got there the tour guide handed me a few papersand introduced us to some of the people in the group.

"Natalie?" Someone from behind me asked. I turned around and saw the one and only, Tyler Dean.

Tyler was a close friend of mine at my old school and also someone who I had the biggest crush on. Eventually we dated until a couple of weeks before I moved and we knew it just wouldn't work out.

He walked over to me and gave me a huge hug.

"Hey Tyler. How are you?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm doing pretty good, how have you been? Oh by way I'm in the middle of reading your book. You were always the boss at english." He laughed and so did I.

Jai walked over and wrapped his arm around me after taking some photos with a few fans.

"Am I dreaming?" Tyler laughed and Jai looked at him confused.

"Tyler this my fiance Jai. Jai this is my ex boyfriend Tyler." I introduced them. They shook hands and Tyla still looked shocked.

"You were in love with him if I can remember. You wouldn't shut up about him. I remember this one time when-" Tyler babbled on before I covered his mouth and cut him off.

"Thank you Tyler you can shut up now." I laughed.

"No no go on. I wanna hear this." Jai laughed and pulled me back into his arms. He held my hands behind my back and motioned for Tyler to continue.

"Tyler! Don't you dare!" I shouted in between laughs while trying to get out of Jai's arms.

"Don't worry I won't. Ok so what happened was-" Tyler began before I cut him off again.

"No!" I screamed and they both cracked up laughing. Jai covered my mouth and Tyler told him everything about how I wouldn't shut up about Jai and how I had thousands of photos and I was always coming up with scenarios in my head.

I knew Jai would definetely never let me live this down.

***********************************************

Jai's POV

Seeing Natalie giggle and smile so much kind of pissed me off a bit. I don't wanna go all crazy and tell her to stay away from him, but I don't like knowing the fact that there's an ex in the picture.

As much as I trust Natalie, I don't know the guy, and don't want Natalie falling for him again.

"Hey Natalie, there's a mixer tonight, you should come." Tyler suggested. I looked at Natalie and saw in her eyes how much she was dying to go, but we had plans to go out for dinner tonight with the group.

"I, I don't think I can, I've gotta go to a dinner tonight with-" Natalie stuttered before I cut her off.

"It's fine. Go." I whispered in her ear.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yeah." I shot her a believable smile.

"Sure." She smiled at Tyler.

I knew this was a test. She was testing me to see whether or not I was jealous of Tyler and whether or not I trusted her. The thing is, I trust her, I don't trust him.

I just hope nothing will happen tonight.

Angels Cry - A Janoskian fan fiction (Watty Awards 2013)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें