Drunk

Natalie's POV

The boys released their official music video for Set This World On Fire today. Already it had over 500,000 views and the fans were going crazy. To celebrate we're all going out to a night club called Mint tonight.

I had a shower, got dressed in ( http://www.collegefashion.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/cocktail-party-outfit.jpg ), brushed my teeth, curled my hair and put on light foundation, mascara, dark blue eye shadow, light blush and red lip stick. I stepped back and spun around tot ake a look at myself in the mirror. I looked hot. Not to brag.

I walked into my room, grabbed my purse and walked into the lounge where Sydney was waiting.

"You're ready before me? Are you feeling ok?" I asked sarcastically as I felt her forehead pretending to check if she had a temperature.

"Oh shut up! I'm just excited." She laughed wacking my hand away. We both laughed and I examined her outfit. She was wearing ( http://www.catwalkqueen.tv/ppq%20dress%20outfit%20oli.jpg ), had her hair straightened and had on light foundation, mascara, eye liner, black eye shadow and red lip stick. She looked pretty freaking awesome.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" She cheered and we both laughed. We said goodbye to our parents and jumped in my car.

________________________________________________

I pulled up in the parking lot and found Jai's car and an empty parking spot next to it. I grinned and parked my car. Sydney and I both got out and walked over to the entrance where the rest of the group was.

"Hey guys." I smiled and gave everyone a hug and a kiss on the cheek except for Jai. I reached Jai last and smiled.

"Wow you look good." He winked before leaning forward and greeting me with a passionate kiss.

"We ready?" Beau asked. We all agreed and got in line. It was a long line but it was moving fast. It was a bit difficult to get into mint. We were just the right age but there was a strict dress code. We reached the door and the guy looked at us and nodded removing the red velvet rope.

We walked in and it was chaotic. The club was in full swing. We all rushed onto the dance floor and immediately joined in.

Jai pulled me by my waist towards him and constantly had his lips on mine.

___________________________________

"Drinks?" Daniel asked all of us and we nodded. We had been dancing for who knows how long now and needed a slight break.

We got to the bar and got shots of Bacardi. We clinked glasses and took a shot. Damn this shit was strong. I coughed a bit but swallowed it all down.

We had another few rounds before ordering our own drinks and getting completing wasted.

_________________________________

By now most of us were drunk and had no idea what we were doing. Sarah and I were dancing together on the dance floor while I had no idea what anyone else was doing.

As we were dancing someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around. It was Luke.

"Nat can I talk to you?" He shouted over the music and I nodded. I told Sarah I'd be right back but she didn't really mind as she was in her own little bubble. I followed Luke around the corner where he pushed me up against the wall and leaned forward.

"Luke?! What are you doing?!" I shouted pushing him back and trying to walk away.

"Oh come on Natalie. Just one kiss." He pleaded leaning forward again. I kept pushing him back but he was strong.