Flower Drum

Daniel's POV

I took deep breaths as I threw punches at the training gloves my trainer, Loagn, had on.

"Come on Daniel. You're punching like a girl." Logan laughed. I heard the front door of the gym swing open and out of the corner of my eye I saw Jasmine walk in.

"What's wrong with girl's punches?" Jasmine challenged. Logan and I both laughed and I threw him some really punches as Jasmine sat down on the black leather couch.

After about 10 more minutes of training Logan finally decided to call it a day. I stpped out of the ring and went up to Jasmine and gave her a hug and a kiss.

"5 minutes." I called out as I was heading into the change rooms.

"Well hurry up cause I've got good news!" She called back to me.

_________________________________________

I walked out of the change rooms and found Jasmine sitting on the couch playing on her phone. I walked over to her and she stood up.

"So what's the good news?" I asked. She reached into her bag and pulled out a piece of paper. I read it and was stunned.

"My girl's gonna be in the Olympics!" I cheered. She laughed and put the paper back into her bag.

"That also means heaps more training though. And our schedules are really different. We'll never be able to see each other." She groaned as I pulled her in for a hug.

"Well then how about we do something tonight?" I suggested.

"Like what?" She looked up at me.

"Leave it to me." I winked as I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her outside to the car park.

______________________________________________

Jasmine's POV

Daniel left me alone in the house  while he went out setting something up for tonight. No matter how much I tried I couldn't get any little hints ou of him as to what he was up to. Asshole.

As I sat on the couch taking another sip of my beer I got a text from Daniel.

Daniel <3

Hey babe, get ready & wait outside in 30 mins xo

I laughed at his attempt to try and act cute. It kinda worked. I texted him back.

Jas <3

Oh yeah, no rush for a girl, see u soon xoxo

I skulled down the last of my beer and ran into the bathroom. I had a shower, got dressed in ( http://galadarling.com/images/08-04/date2.jpg ), brushed my teeth, put my hair up in a high ponytail and put on my usual make up which consisted of a bit of foundation, eye liner, mascara and lip gloss. Sydney and I are pretty similar when it comes to make-up.

I looked at my watch and realised it had been half an hour. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I sat down on the swinging chair on our front porch and waited.

After a few minutes Daniel's car pulled into the driveway and I ran to the passenger side and jumped in the car. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he drove off.

___________________________________

He parked the car and we both got out. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the entrance of a really fancy restaurant called Flower Drum. We walked in and it turns out Daniel had already made a reservation beforehand.

We sat down and ordered our food before he turned to me.

"You look amazing tonight Jas." He smiled causing me to blush.

"You don't look too bad yourself Romeo." I laughed and so did he. We talked for a while until our food finally arrived. It was delicious.

After we ate we mostly talked about the places we'd like to go and things we'd want to do.

"I just think that there's so much more to life that I can enjoy." I explained.

"Yeah I know what you mean. But what's stopping us? Why shouldn't we go climb a mountain or try and become friends with a tiger?" He pointed out.

"I honestly don't know." I admitted.

_______________________________________

We decided to take a walk before we headed back home. It was a really beautiful night. We walked hand in hand down the street talking about our childhood when a familiar voice from behind me sent chills down my spine.

"Jasmine?" The familiar voice asked. Daniel and I both turned around and I gasped when I saw who it was.

My ex boyfriend Jayden.