New year's eve

Alli's POV

Beau and I got out of his car and walked over towards one of the huge boats. I saw Natalie walking towards us. She looked really upset.

"Hey guys." She mumbled.

"Nat what's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know how to tell you guys. Just come with me." She whispered walking towards the the biggest boat there. We followed her up the stairs and onto the top deck of the boat. It was pitch black and it looked deserted.

"Natalie what's-" Beau began before all the lights came on and a whole bunch of people jumped up.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted before the music began playing. Natalie turned to face us with a smirk on her face.

"Happy engagement." Natalie smiled.

"Natalie you are so sneaky!" I laughed and so did she.

"Thanks little sis." Beau smiled pulling Natalie in for a hug.

"No problem." She replied giving me a hug aswell. She walked away towards Jai and he wrapped his arms around her. They were so adorable together.

I turned to face Beau and he put his arm around me.

"Our engagement party." He whispered in my ear before leaning in for a passionate kiss.

_____________________________________

Natalie's POV

The party was going really well. I even managed to get Reece to fly down and join us. He brought his girlfriend Rhiannon with him as well.

Tonight everyone was happy and I really loved it. I took another sip of my drink before I felt arms wrap around my waist and someone lean their head on my shoulder.

"You look really sexy." Jai whispered in my ear as he began to kiss my neck. I giggled and turned around to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Easy boy." I laughed and so did he.

"But you do look like an angel." He smiled his perfect smile. I blushed a deep shade of red and he laughed when he realised.

"Guys! 30 seconds left!" Sarah called out to everyone. We all rushed to the sides and began counting down.

"10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3.  2. 1. Happy new year!" Everyone cheered all at once. Right on the dot Jai pulled me into his arms and pressed his lips onto mine. We shared another amazing kiss.

But for some reason this was special. I felt more sparks than I normally did and I knew that he could feel it. The moment was special. Jai holding me close to him kissing me, knowing he was mine. It was... Magical.

_____________________________________

After the countdown and the kiss and saying happy new year to everyone we all watched the fireworks. It was the perfect view on the boat and they were amazing.

During the fireworks display Luke had decided to get the DJ to play Firework by Katy Perry. Beau and Alli were wrapped in each other's arms. The same with James and Sarah, Sydney and Luke, Jasmine and Daniel, Reece and Rhiannon and Jai and I.

It looked super cliche but I honestly loved it. Life can be a fairtytale. You just have to find your prince charming.

___________________________________

Alli's POV

I couldn't believe I was at my engagement party. My engagement party. Well mine and Beau's.

"Alli? Do you know how much I love you?" Beau asked as he had his arms wrapped around my waist as we both over looked the water. The boat was moving and had the been the whole night.

"Not really. I mean it's not like we're at our engagement party and I'm carrying your child." I replied sarcastically. He laughed and rubbed my stomach.

"I can't wait to be a dad. And a husband." He admitted kissing me on the cheek.

"You'll be an amazing dad. And a sexy husband." I laughed.

"And you'll be a great mum and a smoking hot wife." He immitated me and we both laughed.

_____________________________________

Natalie's POV

I had drank way too much alcohol and was lying on Jai's lap as he stroked my hair because I was feeling really dizzy.

"I'm never gonna drink again." I groaned and he laughed.

"Until next time princess." He laughed and he continued stroking my hair. I began to feel sleepy as I lay on his lap. My eyes slowly began closing before I fell asleep.

After a while I felt Jai lift me up and carry me bridal-style until he placed on a long, soft leather seat. Probably his car.

__________________________________

Jai's POV

I carried my sleeping beauty out to my car and carefully placed her in the backseat. I drove her to my house and placed her on my bed. I took off her shoes and dress and put on a pair of my baggy grey pants and a baggy T-shirt.

I got some of mum's make-up removal facial wipes and carefully wiped off her make-up. None of this woke her up. She can sleep through anything and now that she's passed out it's even worse. I actually found it really cute because then I can baby her.

I pulled the covers over us and wrapped an arm her before she turned to face me.

"Sorry baby. Did I wake you?" I whispered.

"No. I just woke up myself." She whispered back.

"What's on your mind princess?" I asked realising the sparkle in her eyes which meant that she was thinking of something. She looked deep into my eyes before replied.

"Make love to me." She whispered. I couldn't resist her.