Nonna

Natalie's POV

Today i was going to meet Jai's Nonna. I was more nervous than when i had to meet Gina. Probably because Jai's Nonna is religious and this whole thing is really important to them. But i get that, my old family was greek, so i am too. I can fully speak it, write it and read it. God i hated greek school.

I looked in my closet and rummaged through my clothes until i finally decided on ( http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m34dbicL8h1rqvhqxo1_1280.png ). I had a shower, got dressed, burshed my teeth, straightened my hair and did my usual make-up.

I still had about 10 minutes left until Beau, Luke, Jai and Gina came to pick me up. Gina was coming as well so i was kind of relieved and Jai has also told me that his Nonna takes what Gina says into a alot of consideration.

I decided to go and chill out with Sydney for a bit. I walked in her room and found her painting her nails.

"Hey Syd." I sat down on her bed.

"Hey. Where are you going?" She asked looking at my outfit.

"To meet Jai's Nonna. It's a tradition. I've met Gina and we got alone really well, now i have to meet his Nonna." I explained.

"Cool." She turned back to her nails.

"Hey Syd. Have you and Luke spoken about your relationship?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She put away her nail polish and turned to me.

"Well, have you two spoken about where you stand in your relationship. Are you boyfriend and girlfriend? Are you just trying it out? Are you friends?" I went on.

"Well, not really. I mean, i want to be more than friends, but i'm not sure if he does. We actually kind of fight often. I mean, we've fought about 3 times this month. First about me apparently taking too long to get ready, second about me being too serious, and then just recently i was about the modelling and how he thinks i'm gonna leave him and turn into a stuck up bitch." She explained.

"Well, I can clearly see that you two have chemistry, but you can't let it boil out of control. Talk to him. Because I know that he really likes you and I know that you really like him. I really think you two are perfect together." I tried persuading her. I heard a car beep outside. I kissed Sydney goodbye and ran outside into Gina's car.

______________________________________________

Gina knocked on the door and Jai's Nonna answered it almost immediately. Jai was holding my hand tight as he knew I was nervous.

"Hello Gina." Nonna smiled hugging and kissing Gina on the cheeks. She did the same with Beau, Lukle and Jai until she stopped at me.

"Hello darling. What's your name?" She asked sweetly.

"Natalie. It's nice to meet you. You have a lovely home." I smiled.

"Thank you. You are a beautiful girl." She smiled back pulling me into a hug and kissing me on the cheeks as I did the same with her. She pulled Gina and I with her into the kitchen. Jai tried to come with us but Nonna wouldn't let him. I laughed as he walked away pretending to cry.

"Natalie, would you like some lemonade sweety?" She asked.

"Yes please, thank you." I replied as she got me a drink. We sat down at the dining table and Gina told Nonna a few things about me.

"What do you like to do for fun?" Nonna asked me.

"I like reading, writing, being with my friends and making people smile." I answered.

"You sound like a smart girl. How are you in school?" She asked.

"I'm doing pretty well in school. So far i'm getting straight A's and I enjoy school." I explained.