I guess this is goodbye

Luke's POV

I was meeting up with Daniel and James to talk about Sydney. Something was up with her. And I could tell it wasn't good.

I saw the boys walk into the restaurant and I waved to them. They came over to the table and sat down.

"Hey man, you alright?" Daniel asked as he sat down.

"Yeah you seemed pretty freaked out on the phone." James added.

"Something's up with Sydney." I admitted.

"What do you mean?" James asked.

"She's fine during the day but late at night at like 12 she'll creep out of the apartment and won't back till like 6 in the morning reeking of alcohol and smoke." I explained.

"Every night?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah. And I wanna figure out what's going on. So I'm gonna need your help." I began. Daniel and James exchanged looks before turning back to em and looking at me as if to continue.

__________________________________________

It was midnight and as usual Sydney quietly left the apartment. I jumped out of bed already in my clothes and texted Daniel who was with James downstairs in the car.

I ran out of the apartment to the parking lot and got into Daniel's car and we waited. Sydney was standing out on the street dressed super bizarre as if she was going to a crazy rave or something.

After a few minutes a stretch Hummer pulled up and the driver opened the door for her. There were 3 other girls in the car dressed just as bizarre as her who were drinking and laughing. Sydney jumped in and the Hummer took off.

Daniel started the car and we followed the Hummer from a safe distance. After about a 10 minute drive it pulled up to a rave. Daniel went and parked the car further away before we got out and went up to the entrance of the rave.

We sweet talked the bouncer to let us in as we explained the situation. His younger sister was a fan of the Janoskians so with a few autographs and video messages we got let in.

The place was chaotic and we had no idea where to look for Sydney. After ages of looking around the insane place I finally spotted her with the same 3 girls taking a pill and drinking shots.

She was taking drugs?! I stormed up to her and grabbed her arm firmly and turned her around.

"Sydney what the fuck are you doing?!" I screamed. She burst out laughing and so did the girls.

"Hello?!" I shouted impatiently.

"Lukey. Lukey Lukey Lukey. I'm having fun." She began trying not to laugh but failing epically.

"Let's go! Now!" I shouted pulling her by the arm roughly. As I tugged her arm towards the exit a guy came up to me and shoved me.

"Dude what the fuck are you doing?!" The guy shouted.

"Fuck you!" I shot back shoving past him. He grabbed me by the shirt, turned me around and punched me square in the face knocking me onto the floor. Daniel and James ran to me and tackled the guy. The guy called his friends over for help while Sydney and those girls were cracking up laughing.

As I went to grab Sydney's arm again the guy slapped my hand.

"Hands off my girlfriend!" He shouted startling me.

"Excuse me?! You're what?! She's my girlfriend! And if you've got a problem with that well you can kiss my fucking ass dickhead!" I snapped grabbing Sydney's arm and dragging her out of the place and towards the car.

James and Daniel followed us to the car and Daniel drove us home. The car ride was silent except for Sydney's snickering while she trying to hold in her laughter.

We finally got home and I thanked the guys before taking up to our apartment.

"You're purple." She giggled when we got inside and I slammed the door.

"Sydney what the fuck are you thinking?!" I shouted.

"What are you talking about?! Can I not have fun in my life?! And who are you to take me away from my best friends?!" She shot back.

"Excuse me?! Ok, one, ruining your entire life by taking drugs, drinking and going out every single fucking night isn't having fun! And two, they're not your best friends! Let alone your friends at all! They've ruined your life and hoenstly, now they've ruined us! We're done!" I snapped and took a step back shocked.

"What?" She whispered.

"We're over!" I shouted as I shouted as I walked into the bedroom and grabbed my duffel bag and began putting a few things into it.

"Luke please. Don't. Don't do this. I'll stop. I promise! I'll never talk to those bitches again! I'll never go out again I promise jsut please don't leave me! Please! Please! Please!" She cried clutching onto my arm.

I ignored her and continued packing some stuff as she sobbed into my arm. I walked towards the front door, grabbed my coat and oepend the door.

"You need help Sydney." I whispered before slamming the door and walking downstairs to the car park and driving to my mum's house.

*************************************************

Sydney's POV

I couldn't believe it. He actually left. He left me. I had no idea what to do or who to call except for one person.

I checked the time and everything was good. I grabbed my phone and found the contact. They answered almost immediately.

"Sydney? Hey. What's up?"

"He left me Natalie. Luke left me."

"What?! Why?! Sydney what happened?!

"Please don't yell at me."

"I promise I won't."

"Ok. For the past month I've been going to raves and clubs every night with 3 girls from my modelling agency and we've been drinking, seeing guys and... Umm... Taking Ecstacy.... Luke followed me tonight and got into a punch on with one of the guys I'd been seeing. He brought me back to the apartment, packed a few things and left."

"Sydney you did what?! Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"You said you wouldn't be mad!"

"Well I didn't think I would hear that! Sydney are you fucking insane?!"

"Natalie I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I really have no one else to talk to and I don't know what to do." The line was silent for a while except for Natalie's heavy breathing. Eventually she sighed and tried comforting me.

She said she was still pissed so after I hung up and I sent Luke a text.

To: Luke <3

From: Syd <3

Luke. I know you probably won't read this and by then it'll be too late but I'll say it anyway. I'm sorry. I don't why I did any of it and I honestly do regret it. But I guess I've already fucked up enough so I guess this is goodbye. I love you Luke. You'll always be in my heart. Forever. <3

I walked into the bathroom and oepend up the medicine cabinet. I grabbed every single bottle of medication and popped open the lids as I filled up the bathtub with cold water. I took every single pill until I began feeling dizzy.

I grabbed hold of the sink and heard the front door burst open. Someone ran up to the bathroom door and tried to open it but it was locked. Suddenly everything went black as I fell into the overflowing bathtub