Forgiving

Natalie's POV

There he sood. Right in front of me. With the same expression on his face as me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Sydney came up behind him.

"You two need to talk." Sydney explained. I looked at both of them and stepped forward attempting to walk abck to my room before Sydney grabbed my arm.

"Natalie please." She whispered. I looked at her and felt bad. But this was his millionth freaking chance!

"Fine." I whispered back. I walked up to him, leaned back against the kicthen bench and looked at him.

"Talk." I hissed. He stood there for a bit unsure of what to ay before finally opening his mouth.

"Natalie. I know I've stuffed up heaps of times, and I've said that heaps of times and I've apologised heaps of times. So another time to add to that. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I didn't mean anything that I said. I won' ever let anything like happen again. I'm so sorry natalie. Pretty please forgive me?" He asked with real guilt in his eyes.

I looked away for a second and thought about it. I know he's sorry and I know he didn't mean it but it just seems like he's always having to apologise for something. Then I remembered something. his used to happen all the time between Tiffany and I. I always used to fuck up and mostly remember my childhood being filled with those awkward apology, please forgive me situations. I know how it feels. I can never put anyone through that.

I turned back to Luke and sighed.

"Your forgiven." I smiled. He smiled back and pulled me in for a bear hug.

"Aww! Group hug!" Sydney shouted and joined in. We all laughed until I remembered something.

"Shit!" I shouted and ran back upstairs. I went into my room and checked my laptop. Jai was still there.

"Hey. I'm so sorry. I had to deal with something." I explained. He laughed.

"It's alright. You seem happier. What happened?" He laughed.

"Uh... Sydney brought Luke over... For us to talk..." I mumbled.

"What?!" He shouted.

"Jai! Calm down! Everything's fine!" I tried reassuring him but he looked furious.

"How can you just forgive him?!" He shouted.

"I can't be pissed off at him forever! Yeah he fucked up, big time, but I know what it's like always fucking up and always having to apologise. It's not a fucking pleasant feeling." I pointed out. He sighed and looked away.

"You're pissed off aren't you?" I asked. He looked back at the camera.

"Natalie i'm not pissed off. I just don't want you constantly getting hurt. You think I like seeing you hurt?" He explained.

"No I don't think you like seeing me hurt, but i'm always going to end up getting hurt in someway and you can't always stop it. But the important thing is that i'm happy now and isn't that all that matters?" I pointed out.

He looked away from the camera and looked pissed off.

"You're not seriously mad at me." I laughed. He turned back to the camera with a serious look on his face.

"Guess you are." I muttered to myself. I sighed and just sat there unsure of what to do.

"Look. I'm gonna go. Just go and cool off a bit and then we'll talk. I don't want this getting out of hand." I advised. He nodded and I quit the call.

I shut my laptop and walked downstairs into the study where mum was playing Bingo on the computer. I sat down on the couch in the study and watched.

"Hello trouble." She smiled as she turned around in her swivel chair to face me.

"Hi." I laughed and leaned back.

"What's up?" She asked.

"I think I'm officially done with guys. I think I might go lesbian." I suggested and we both laughed.

"I've been wanting your and your sister to become lesbian ever since you two were 13. That way I won't have to deal with any teen pregnancies." She laughed and came over and sat down next to me.

"Did you guys have a fight?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my forehead. I nodded and we sat there for a bit until my phone rang.

"Must be Romeo." She whispered and I laughed. She kissed my forehead and went back to the computer desk while I walked back up to my room.

I closed my door, jumped on my bed and answered my phone.

"Hi."

"Hey. Listen Natalie, I'm sorry. I just get really overprotective over you. I guess it's kind of a good thing and a bad thing. But I'm really sorry for yelling at you."

"And overreacting?"

Yes. And overreacting."

"Well I'm glad you've calmed down."

"Please forgive me?"

"Of course."

"Good. I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"Delivery."

"What?" I asked before he hung up the phone and someone knocked on my balcony door. He didn't.

I walked over to the balcony door and opened it to find Jai standing there with pizza, strawberries dipped in chocolate and movies in his hand. I laughed and pulled him close to me for a passionate kiss before closing the door behind him.

We spent the rest of the night eating, watching movies, kissing and..... Yeah....

But all in all, he definetely knew how to apologise.