Stupid decisions

Natalie's POV

Everyone eventually found out about what happened with Tiffany and Cory. Everyone was there to support me and I was glad to have such amazing people in my life.

Today the boys have decided to announce to the fans that they are no longer single. They think that it's been long enough and now it's only fair to let them knwo the truth.

I had a shower, wore ( http://media-cache9.pinterest.com/upload/152559506097376889_12Y8sC4w_c.jpg ), straightened my hair, brushed my teeth and was about to put on my make-up when I realsied my mascara was missing. Sydney.

I walked into her room and sat down on her bed and as she was putting on her mascara. She knew exactly why I was here and tried to contain a laugh. When she finished putting on her mascara she handing it to me trying to hold a straight face.

"Thanks Syd." I laughed and she finally cracked up laughing.

"Sorry. I can't find mine. By the way, how do I look?" She asked referring to her outfit. I looked at her outfit and she looked really good. She was wearing ( http://cdn.indulgy.com/52/6D/U4/9359111695716836hJ8z73odc.jpg ), had her up in a messy bun and wore her usual make-up.

"Well first of all your mascara is in under your draws and second you look great." I smiled walking towards her mirror and putting my make-up on the there. After I was down I sat down next to her on her bed.

"Have you spoken to Luke yet?" I asked.

"Mhm. We're officially together now." She smiled.

"I bet." I mumbled to myself.

"What?" Sydney asked looking up from her phone. Suddenly we heard a car horn beep from outside. I jumped up and bolted out the door before Sydney could ask anymore questions.

_______________________________

"Come here. I wanna show you something." Jai whispered pulling me by the hand towards his room. We walked in and he got me to sit down on his bed.

"Close your eyes." He whispered in my ear kissing my neck causing me to giggle. I felt him him get off the bed and fiddle around with a few things before he sat back down again.

"Open them." He whispered. I opened my eyes and saw that he was holding a box. He handed it to me and motioned for me to open it. I opened the box and inside it was the most beautiful necklace I had ever seen before ( http://blog.wysjewelry.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/heart-necklaces.jpg ).

"Jai." I gasped.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Like it? Jai I love it. It's gorgeous. Thank you so much." I exclaimed.

"I'm glad you like it. Here, let me put it on." He offered. I turned around and held up my hair while he wrapped it around my neck and locked it. I turned back around and held the heart in my hand. It was so beautiful.

"Jai, thank you so much. How am I ever gonna repay you for this?" I asked.

"Like this." He replied before leaning forward and crashing his lips onto mine. His kiss became more passionate. I could tell he wanted more. I smiled while his tongue slid into my mouth. God he was an amazing kisser. Our tongues danced around each other as he cupped my face and I ran my fingers through his hair.

We kept kissing for a while longer until finally we were completely out of breath. We pulled away and I could feel myself blushing.

"I think I can live with that." I smirked and we both laughed. We stood up he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I wrapped my arm around his waist. We walked into the lounge and sat down.