I'm doing it for you

James' POV

I haven't been able to stop thinking about that kiss with Sarah. I haven't had the heart to tell Veronica though, I mean , I love them both. I honestly have no idea what to do. It's as if I'm living a real life version of Twilight or the Hunger Games. A real life love trainge. Well at least I can cross that off my bucket list.

I knew I wouldn't be able to figure this out by myself. So I went over to Luke and Sydney's place to ask Luke for advice.

"So you love them both?" Luke asked for the millionth time.

"Yes." I sighed taking a sip of my Coke.

"Look man, I can't just tell you wich one to pick and which one to ditch. That's up to you. But I can help you figure out who to pick." Luke began.

"Go on." I urged him.

"Take them each out on a date. Like a first date. Imagine you've never met them before. Then after you've gone on both dates pick the one you'd be most likely to call to arrange a second date." Luke suggested taking a sip of his Coke.

"Luke, you're a genius!" I exclaimed standing up and running out to my car.

"I know!" He shouted out and I laughed.

__________________________________

Jasmine's POV

It's been a week since that night and I still haven't had any contact with Daniel whatsoever. Natalie and Jai have been the bestest friend ever letting me stay with them all this time.

"Jas what do you think?" Natalie asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Wha- Um. Huh?" I stuttered.

"Natalie writing another book." Jai explained.

"Oh um yeah." I mumbled losing track of my thoughts. Natalie came and sat closer to me.

"Have you spoken to him yet?" She asked.

"Not one word." I sighed.

"Are you going to?" She asked.

"I honestly don't know. I have no idea what to do." I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes. Jai handed me a box of tissues and I let out a small laugh as I dried my eyes.

"I say you talk to him. But not in person. Call him." Natalie suggested grabbing my hands and squeezing them.

I thought about it fo a moment and nodded before standing up and walking the guest room and shutting the door.

I sat on my bed and picked up my phone before taking a deep breath and dialling his number. I waited patiently for him to answer. I was kind of expecting him to answer straight away but he didn't. Just as I was about to hang up someone answered.

"Hello this is Daniel Sahyounie's phone how may I help you?" A woman answered. I almost crushed the phone in my hand at that point.

I hung up the phone and threw it across the room. My body was burning up and tears were welling up in my eyes. I knew what I had to do. I stood up, grabbed my stuff and walked out the door.

_______________________________

I banged on the door frantically until finally a woman with folders in her hands looking very professional opened the door.

"Look hunny, I don't care what happened between you and Daniel, but he's mine so step out of the way." I hissed trying to get past the door. She blocked me and took a deep breath.

"I'm assuming you're Jasmine then. Right. Well Jasmine, nothing happened between Daniel and I. I'm Dr Hayley Myers from the Ray Hader Clinic. A drug rehabilitation centre. Daniel has called me in to help with his recovery. Jasmine. He's done this for you." Hayley smiled. She sounded so formal with her english accent.

She fixed up her blonde hair before squeezing my shoulder and letting me into the house. I walked in to find Daniel sitting in the lounge on the couch looking like a mess. I walked over and sat down next to him. He didn't seem to notice I was there. He had his face buried in hands and his body hunched forward.

"Hey." I whispered as I leaned my head on his shoulder. He jolted back by surprise and hs eyes widened as soon as he saw me.He wrapped me into a tight hug and kissed me on the head repeatedly.

"I've missed you so much." I admitted when he finally let.

"Me too. I was a real dick. I can't apologise. Jasmine, the only thing I know to do to prove how much I love you is this." He began before got off the couch and got down on one knee and pulled a little black box out of his pocket.I felt the tears well up in my eyes as I sat there in complete shock.

"Jasmine? Will you please marry me?" Daniel smiled opening the box to reveal such an amazing ring ( http://www.glamour.com/images/weddings/2012/12/4-under-3000-diamond-engagement-rings-1219-w724.jpg ).

I nodded my head violently as a few tears streamed down my cheeks. He slid the ring onto my finger and stood up to greet with such a passionate kiss. I had missed him so much it was unbearable.

Once we finally pulled away desperate for breath I realised something. I glanced at the ring and then back at Daniel who realised that something was up.

"But we can't actually be together until you come out of rehab." I pointed out. He sighed and nodded in agreement.

"I'm gonna get better. For you. I promise. I love you Jasmine." He whispered as our foreheads were touching.

_____________________________________

Alli's POV

"Beau! Can I do a health check on you?!" I called out to him from the lounge. He came in and sat on the check.

"Whatever you want babe." He winked and I laughed before slapping his arm.

"No I mean for my medical course dummy!" I laughed. Since I'm pregnant and will have to care for the baby after it's born it'll be difficult for me to go to uni so I'm taking a home course instead.

"I think you should have our little devil first and then worry about your medical course." Beau chuckled.

"Well.... I was gonna take a special assignment involving a partner." I winked causing Beau to blush slightly.He picked up my books and pens off the table and placed them in my lap.

"Get to studying." Beau whispered before kissing me on the cheek and jumping over the couch face planting onto the carpet.

I cracked up laughing as Beau stood up and fixed him snapback. He winked at me and fixed himself up before walking into the kitchen.

He can be such a tool at times, yet he's my tool. And I wouldn't want him to change one bit.