Ooh La La

Natalie's POV

It's been 3 days since the incident. Sydney isn't speaking to me, Luke keeps texting me and ringing me and Jai is being super overprotective over me. Great.

I walked into Sydney's room to attempt to speak to her for the millionth time. She laying in her bed watching Bride Of Chucky on TV as I sat down on her bed.

"Syd. Why aren't you talking to me? How is any of this my fault?" I asked. She kept staring at the screen.

"How long are you gonna ignore me for?" I continued. She still stared at the screen.

"Whatever." I muttered to myself as I stood up and began to walk out of her room.

"Wait. Natalie?" She began. I smiled to myself before turning around and crossing mya rms over my chest. I gave her a look as if to continue.

"Sit." She patted a place on her bed and sat up. I stood there for a few seconds before giving in and sitting down on her bed.

"Natalie i'm not mad at you. I'm mad at Luke for loving you." She explained.

"Sydney. He doesn't love me. When Luke's drunk he talks shit." I pointed out.

"I know but just imagining him say that he loves another girl, especially my sister, really hurts." She sighed. I moved closer to her and gave her a big hug.

"Have you spoken to him?" I asked when we pulled away. She nodded.

"We're meeting up tonight. He feels really bad about it. I kinda forgive him." She admitted.

"Have you spoken to him?" She asked. I shook my head.

"No. I can't. It just keeps replaying in my mind and it scares the shit out of me. I know he was drunk and he would never do anything to hurt me or anything like that but it still freaks me out a bit." I admitted. She nodded in understanding and moved to the side of her bed so I could lie down next to her. We spent the rest of the day watching horror movies. Just like old times.

___________________________________________

Sydney's POV

I had a shower, got dressed in ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFk9qRTZhLTExUXRLX3E0VEpucnUwUEEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg ) and brushed my teeth.

Luke and I were going to little cafe in the city called Ooh La La. It was boiling hot today so I dressed approprietly.

I walked into my room and Natalie was sitting on my bed. She handed me my purse and we gave each other a kiss on the cheek and a hug before I walked outside and jumped into Luke's car.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I smiled back giving him a quick kiss before we drove off.

____________________________________________

We walked into the cafe and it was really cute. It was like a Paris style cafe.

We sat down at a table and looked at the menu. After a couple of minutes a waitress showed up and took out order. When she left Luke turned to me.

"Sydney. I'm really sorry. I don't know what happens to me when I drink I just-" He stuttered before I cut him off.

"Luke. It's alright. I get it." I smiled.

"You are amazing you know that?" He smiled that beautiful smile of his.

"I know." I winked and we both laughed.

We were talking about our VCAL exams when I suddenly remembered something.

"Guess what?" I began.

"Oh no. What?" He laughed and I hit his arm.

"I've got my first photoshoot this weekend." I announced.

"That's awesome. What's the photoshoot for?" He asked.

"It's for Girlfriend magazine. I'm modelling the latest season on teen must haves." I explained.

"Of course they picked you. You're a must have." He winked. He was so cute.

The waitress brought over our food and we dug in. It was really good. After we finished eating we decided to go for a drive considering it was a gorgeous day out.

____________________________________

We were blasting Ready Or Not by Bridget Mendler and singing really loud as we drove through St Kilda. Everyone was hanging out at the bucnh and enjoying the beautiful day. We were just happy to be with each other.

Then I thought of Natalie and how this has affected her. They just need to talk.

___________________________________

Natalie's POV

I sat on my bed on Skype with Jai fangirling about the fact that I get to work with my favorite author, John Marsden, on my very first book.

"I still can't believe I'm going to be writing a book with John Marsden. The John Marsden!" I exclaimed as Jai started laughing.

"Any ideas for the book yet?" He asked taking a sip of his Coke.

"Not really. Hold on, I'll be back. I'm getting a drink." I told him and blew him a kiss.

"No! Don't leave me!" He shouted. I laughed and waved. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a can of Mother and was about to run back upstiars when I crashed into someone. Luke.