Bachelor/bachelorette parties

Alli's POV

Beau and I landed this morning. The wedding is tomorrow and I'm super nervous. Beau and I decided to stay in seperate hotels that way we wouldn't see each other until the ceremony tomorrow.

My hotel room door slammed open and Natalie, Sydney, Jasmine and Sarah burst in.

"Alli get ready. We're going out." Sydney announced handing me an outfit.

"Where are we going?" I laughed as I walked into the bathroom.

"Your bachelorette party!" Sarah called out to me.

I had a shower, put on the outfit the girls got me ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjd2RUpUUUlwVGUyWG9HdGdVNm1nbkEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg ), brushed my teeth, straightened my hair and put on foundation, mascara, liquid eye liner, blush and lip gloss.

I walked out of the bathroom and the girls were waiting on the couch.

"Let's party!" Jasmine cheered and we all laughed as we headed out the door.

***********************************************

Beau's POV

"Beau move it you faggot!" Daniel screamed from the lounge. I quickly fixed my hair in the mirror and walked out into the lounge.

"Calm your tits Skip." I laughed as I grabbed my wallet and we all walked out the door.

____________________________________

Alli's POV

I was staying at the Hard Rock hotel and it turns out it's got a nightlcub, bar and casino.

We decided to head to the casino first.

"What's your game?" Jasmine asked.

"Poker." I smirked.

"You girls up for poker?" Sarah asked the girls. They all agreed and we headed of to find a Texas Hold Em' poker table. Little do the girls know that poker is one of my hobbies and I'm really good at it. Especially Texas Hold Em'.

We sat down and the dealer began shuffling the cards while a waitress came over to the table.

"Drinks ladies?" She asked. The girls all agreed and turned to look at me.

"I can't." I shook my head.

"Come on. Just a couple of drinks. You can't go to Vegas and not drink." Natalie pointed out. I was really worried that something would happen to Alexis, but I also wanted to have a good time. I thought about it for a bit before turning back to the waitress.

"Can I get a Malibu Pineapple for all of us?" I asked and she nodded before walking off.  I was still a bit worried about drinking while I'm pregnant but maybe just not overloading on the alcohol would be ok I guess.

The dealer handed us our cards. I had 2 aces. A pocket ace. Bring it girls.

_________________________________

Beau's POV

A strip club. Of course. How did I not guess that?

"Don't worry Beau. It doesn't count as cheating at your bachelor party." Skip smirked and we all laughed.

The boys had booked a VIP table. We sat down and a dancer immediately came over to us. There was a pole in the middle of the table and she climbed up and began her routine. The boys and I ordered our drinks and we let the fun begin.

______________________________

Natalie's POV

After Alli winning every single game of poker we decided to finish up and head over to the night club that was in the hotel.

We entered the club and headed towards the bar first. We all got Cosmopolitans before heading out onto the dance floor.

The place was going absolutely insane. We were all dancing in a group and having the time of our lives before I felt someone put their hands on my waist.

"You look so sexy tonight." A familiar voice whispered in my ear. I turned around to find Jai smirking.

"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"Hopefully you." He winked and I laughed before he pulled me off the dance floor by my hand. He tugged me towards him and pushed me against the wall.

He face was barely an inch from mine. His sweet, hot breath lingered on my face sending chills down my spine. He wasn't making a move and I was getting really annoyed.

"Jai you're such a fucking tease." I giggled. He smirked and brushed his lips on mine. I tried leaning forward but his body was pressed on mine and his hands were holding mine against the wall on either side of my head.

Eventually his lips finally crashed onto mine sending butterflies fluttering in my stomach like crazy. Our lips moved in sync and I licked his bottom lip. He was being so annoying and teasing me by not letting me in. I guess I knew how he felt.

After continuing to tease me I decided to play along and pulled away from him. He looked shocked and I winked before his lips met mine again but this time his tongue crept into mine almost instantly.

Our tongues danced around each other as he pressed his body even more into mine. He put his hands on my hips and slowly lifted me up before I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his torso. We were both drunk and craved each other's bodies.

****************************

Beau's POV

We were surprised to find girls here but decided to join parties. We wolf whistled and Jai and Natalie were getting pretty heated at the side of the club.

I grabbed Alli and wrapped my arms with around her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck.

"Let's go." I whispered and she nodded. I grabbed her by the hand and we went upstairs to her hotel room.

So maybe we couldn't handle being away from each other, but we were getting married tomorrow so I knew that she would definetely be mine forever. As long as I don't fuck up this relationship just like all the others. But so far I haven't so I guess I have a bit of hope not to lose the love of my life from my mistakes.