Too far

Natalie's POV

Today was James' birthday and as usual I had organised a little something for him. I had planned a huge beach party at St Kilda beach and I'm letting a heap of sensible fans.

I quickly went and double checked everything before letting everyone in. I noticed a large group of boys hanging around near the carpark and watching everything that was going on.

People started pouring in and within 15 minutes the party was in full swing. The only thing that was missing was James and Veronica who I've gotten to know pretty well in the last week.

As I was getting myself a drink of water I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

"You've done it again." A familiar husky voice whispered in my ear. I giggled and turned around and kissed him on the lips.

"Hey Natalie! This looks amazing!" I heard James call as he ran up to me.

"Happy birthday James." I smiled and gave him a huge hug.

"Don't party too hard! I'm kidding we're gonna get wasted!" Beau screamed and everyone cheered.

___________________________________

I looked over at the table full of presents and realised I had left mine in my car.

"Hey Jai I'll be back. I just gotta grab James' present from my car." I told him before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I walked up the beach towards the car park where that group of guys were still hanging around. I reached my car and grabbed James' present. As I turned around I saw about 5 of them right up in my face.

"Hey where are you going hottie?" One of them asked.

"Why don't you come chill with us?" Another one smirked laying his hands on my hips and pulling me closer to him.

"Don't touch me." I hissed pushing him back.

"Fiesty." Another one chuckled pushing me back onto my car and pressing his body onto mine.

"Tristan!" A familiar voice shouted. I looked behind the guy in front of me, who I guss is Tristan, and saw Jai and Beau running over towards me.

Jai grabbed Tristan by the hair, turned him around, and punched him right in the face breaking his nose instantly. Tristan hit Jai back just as hard causing Beau to lose his temper.

"Tristan what the fuck is your problem?!" Beau shouted pushing him onto a car and beating his face in. Tristan hit him back as much as he could with same amount of force.

Jai pulled Beau back and tried to calm him down before coming over to me and pulling me into his arms.

"You ok?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yeah I'm fine." I reassured him.

"You wanna go?" He asked worried.

"No no it's fine. Plus I don't wanna leave James' on his birthday." I pointed out.

We finally calmed down Beau and began walking away when of course they decided to piss us off again.

"Fuck you Janoskians! Fuck you Janoskians!" They all began chanting causing Beau to crack it once again. He bolted back towards Tristan and tackled him to the ground.

"Beau!" I shouted helping Jai to pull him back. We got him up off the ground and Jai tried calming him down again but Beau deifnetely didn't wanna hear it. Beau turned to face Jai red with anger.

"Beau hold up a second. Just relax for a bit." Jai kept trying.

"No! It's about fucking time this little prick's blood got spilled!" He shouted as Jai.

"You think I don't want him dead too?!" Jai shot back.

"It doesn't seem like it! He was all over Natalie and all you did was punch him once and that's it!" Beau shouted before I stepped in between then and put my hands up in front of them.

"Guys stop!" I shouted causing them both to shut up.

"Let them fight!" Tristan shouted as he pushed me back really hard. I felt a dense amount of pain in my stomach where he pushed me.

I stood up and got in between Beau and Jai again who looked like they were about to rip Tristan's head off.

"Bitch you don't listen do you?" Tristan began getting furious which honestly really scared me but I tried my best not to show it.

Jai lunged forward but not fast enough as I caught him and tried pulling him back. Tristan was dying for a fight so to get rid of me he grabbed me by my arm and viciously threw me into a car hitting my head hard on the rearview mirror.

I saw Daniel, Luke and Tyla running over and knew this was gonna end really, really badly. Tyla came over to me and helped me up while Daniel and Luke began fighting with the other guys who were there.

"Shit you're bleeding really bad." Tyla told me. I put a hand on my head and saw it was covered in blood.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine. Just go and sto-" I stopped mid sentence when I felt a huge pang of pain in my stomach. The baby.

I saw the blood dripping from my head onto the ground. Everything became a blur and every sound became an echo. Soon enough everything just went black.

_____________________________________

Jai's POV

Again. I was here again. She was here again. Because of me. Again. I couldn't believe I had just left there just to beat the shit out of Tristan and his pricks for friends.

Natalie was reading on the bed while I was sitting next to her feeling like shit.

"Excuse me. Sorry to bother you but could I please speak to you for a second Jai?" A nurse asked standing at the door.

I got up and gave Natalie and kiss on the forehead before walking out of the room and closing the door.

"Jai I'm aware that Natalie was pregnant right?" She asked checking her clipboard.

"Yeah..." I replied worried.

"Why don't you have a seat?" She sighed guiding me to the chairs. We both sat down and she turned to face.

"Jai, Natalie was injured in the stomach pretty bad. She's had a miscarriage. I'm very sorry." She rubbed my back for support.

I sat there in shock. I couldn't believe this was happening. My first child was gone. Forever. Before I even had a chance to hold him or her in my arms. I felt like I was going to throw up. How was Natalie going to handle this?

I stood up and walked into her room. She looked at me with hopeful eyes which only crushed my heart even more.

"Everything ok?" Natalie asked. She was so oblivious to everything that had just happened.

"Uh.. Natalie... I have to tell you something..." I trailed off, usrue of how to word it. How do you tell your fiance that she's just had a miscarriage? Hey Nat we just lost the kid, you wanna go get some Maccas?

"You're not breaking up with me again are you?" She asked. I lay down on her bed pulling her into my arms.

"No I'm not breaking up with you." I reassured her.

"Jai you're scaring me. What is it?" She asked sounding really worried.

"Natalie. I love you. And I'm gonna support you through anything-" She cut me off.

"Jai just spit it out." She was getting really worried now and I knew I just had to say it straight out. A tear feel down my cheek as I took a deep breath.

"You've had a miscarriage." I admitted. She looked at me shocked. She ddin't blink, breathe, move, anything.

More tears rolled down my cheeks as I pulled her closer to me. For a while we sat there in silence, but eventually I felt her tears dripping onto my shirt.

We had lost our first child because of Janoskian haters. It's gone too far this time. Way too far.