Author's Note (Sorry I know these are annoying)

Hey guys! Sorry to keep you waiting for an update for so long and then get your hopes up only for it to be an author's note, I get annoyed with that too. But I had to tell you guys that unfortunately I won't be updating this fan fiction anymore. That was not how I planned to finish it, but I started writing it a few years ago and have grown out of it. I'm very sorry as I know so many of you love it and have been such amazing supporters and I love you all very much for that, you've been so patient and loving of my work even though I don't see it as very good, you guys still make me feel great about my writing. Thank you so much for all of your support.

I do have some good news though. Number one, I might be starting a Supernatural fan fiction soon but due to school and me being lazy, a procrastinator and constantly having writers block my updates may not be very frequent but they should be fairly large chapters.

My second good news is that I've started a YouTube channel and am working to become a YouTuber. I make videos reacting to things as a fangirl, doing pranks like the Janoskians, talking about things, I have a segment called Philosophical Friday's where I wake up at 4AM to answer to impromptu philosophical questions, and many more fun and hopefully funny videos.

You can guys can check me out on YouTube, my channel is named Marina Ballerina and here are some links to my channel, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat. Please make sure to like, share, comment on (all nice things please, although knowing you guys I know you'll be nothing but amazing and supportive), and subscribe. Don't ask, just subscribe :)

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ncFs2LWzTl-MYoUdiWFrg
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/marinaballerinayoutube
Twitter: marinaball3rina
Instagram: marinaballerinaxo
Snapchat: marinaball3rina

Let me know that you're from Wattpad and we'll chat :) I hope to see guys on my YouTube channel and social media, thank you so much again for all of your love and support with Angels Cry, I'm sorry to have to end the story here but I've had such an amazing journey on Wattpad and I'm so thankful for all my amazing readers who have been so amazing that I cannot put it into words. Thank you for everything you guys, I love you so much.

- Marina xo