Meet and greet

Natalie's POV

"Natalie you ready?" Jai called out from the lounge.

"Yeah 2 seconds!" I called back. I quickly checked myself in the mirror before closing Jai's door and walking out into the lounge.

"Do I look alright?" I asked spinning around.

"You look perfect." Jai whispered as he stepped closer towards me. I giggled and Luke walked out of his room and stood at the front door.

"Alright let's go." Luke smiled and Jai and I both followed him to his car. The boys invited me to go along with them to a meet and greet. I wasn't really sure if I should go because I knew that the fans could get super jealous, but Jai begged me to go with him.

______________________________________

The meet and greet was being held at the Melbourne show grounds and you could hear the screams of all the girls from a mile away. There were so many fans there.

The 3 of us go out of Luke's car and snuck into the area we were setting up at. Beau, James and Skip were already there and Gina was selling merchandise with Jai's nonna and nonno. It was so cute.

"Hey Natalie." James greeted me as I gave all the boys a hug. We grabbed out stuff and went and sat down at the long table.

Daniel was sitting at one end of the table. James was sitting next to Daniel, Luke was sitting next to James, Beau was sitting next to Luke, I was sitting next to Beau and Jai was sitting next to me.

Jai gave me one of his earphones and had his music on low. We liked the same kind of music so I enjoyed every song that he played.

After a few minutes security began leting the fans in. They were going absolutely mental. Fans came running up to the able hiperventilating and freaking out. It was actually pretty funny.

The first few fans that came up were a group of 3 girls who seemed like best friends. They got autographs and photos with Daniel, James, Luke and Beau before they approached me.

"Natalie we think you're amazing." One of them smiled.

"And super gorgeous." Another added.

"Do you mind if we get a photo and signing our shirts?" The last one asked.

"Thanks girls. Yeah sure." I replied taking a cute photo with them and signing their shirts. The girls were really sweet.

They thanked and went to Jai.

"Do you girls Natalie's beautiful?" Jai asked. The girls were still in shock that they were meeting the boys.

"Yes! She's so so pretty!" They exclaimed and Jai and I laughed.

We went through heaps more fans and I took heaps more photos and signed heaps more things. The fans were nicer than I expected but they probably just wanted to look good in front of the boys. I know what they felt like. When I was just another huge fan of the boys and Jai kept talking about Ariana Grande I would get super jealous and so mad but I would still be nice to her just to look good in front of Jai.

_____________________________________

After one of the girls got a photo of herself with Jai and I she thanked us and was about to move on before she stopped.

"You guys seriously do make the cutest couple. I've fought with so many haters who think that it's all fake and disgusting. You guys are just so amazing together. I can really see the connection and it's really special. I'll be seriously devastated if you guys ever break up. Any other girls dating you, Jai, and I'll get jealous, I'll admit it, but Natalie dating you is perfect." The girl winked.

"Thanks gorgeous. That was really sweet. And I don't think we'll be splitting up anytime in this lifetime." Jai smiled  and she blushed a extremely deep shade of red which looked very unhealthy. I seriously thought she about to collapse. Thank god she didn't.

_____________________________________

I loved how the boys even had quite a few guy fans. They were all so sweet and the boys did have the best looking fans, both guys and girls.

After hours on end with the meet and greet we finally finished and went to have something to eat and to chill out for a bit before the boys did a photoshoot and an interview for Girlfriend magazine, my favorite magazine closely followed by Dolly.

We had Hungry Jack's and Ben N Jerry's ice-cream and then kicked back talking about the meet and greet. I found it really cute how they couldn't stop talking about how amazing their fans are and how they actually remember them.

We followed an huge list of fans on Twitter before the boys were called for the interview.

The reporter asked them heaps of questions about their interests, fans and upcoming events before she turned to Jai.

"So we know that all of you boys are taken, but everyone keeps nagging us about you and Natalie." She winked at Jai. He blushed slightly and a sheepish smile on his face. The boys all laughed and so did she.

"Ok Jai so tell us, how long have you guys been dating?" She asked.

"6 months." Jai replied.

"Describe her in one word." She challenged.

"Perfect." Jai replied instantly and the boys all laughed when they turned around and saw that I was red.

"Do you love her?" The reporter smirked.

"With all my heart." He replied and the boys all teased him. The reporter asked them a bunch of other questions and had heaps of fun with them before announcing something.

"Ok so we have some news from Beau and some news from Jai. Beau you're first." She explained.

"Well my awesomely exciting news is that Alli and I are engaged and are having a baby girl soon who we're gonna name Alexis!" Beau exclaimed.

"You're welcome!" James added and the boys all laughed.

"Yeah James came up with the name." Beau admitted.

"Oh my gosh well congratulations Beau and Alli and hopefully we'll be seeing little baby Alexis soon. Now onto Jai. What's your big news? Natalie's not pregnant too is she?" The reported joked and her and the boys all laughed.

"No she's not pregnant. At least I think she's not." Jai laughed and so did everyone else.

"No umm, in about 2 weeks Natalie and I are going to go and visit 20 different countries and we'll be meeting fans but also having a holiday." Jai announced.

"Can I come too? I wanna go around the world." She laughed.

"Yeah sure why not?" Jai replied sarcastically.

"So what about videos?" She pointed out.

"We've filmed heaps of footage. And I mean heaps. Like 20 videos worth." Skip explained. The finished up their interview and got some photos with the reporter before heading off and doing thier rainbow milk photoshoot.

_____________________________________

Jai's POV

Natalie feel asleep on my shoulder in the car on the way back to my house. I carried her inside and  got her changed into trackies and a t-shirt before putting her in my bed. I took off my shirt before lying in bed myself and wrapping my arm around her holding her tight and close towards me.

"Goodnight princess. I love you." I whispered and kissed her on the cheek before drifting off to sleep.