All I Want For Christmas Is You

Hey everyone!! New update for ya!! Just a cute little filler chapter! Hope you like it! Vote & Comment and let me know what you think :D

Chapter dedicated to bohncore for being an awesome friend and getting my 'creative juices flowing' :D Thanks darlin' <3

Tyler's P.O.V:

"Will you hurry up!" I shrieked as I jumped out of the car, trying to get Austin to do the same. He was busy on his phone, doing Lord knows what; I know he was doing it to annoy me, being slow and taking his sweet-ass time. It was definitely working, that's for sure.

I stood in front of his car, my hands on my hips, taping my foot and shooting him an angry glare. From behind the steering wheel I could see him smile as he glanced up at me quickly. I tossed my hands in the air, and he let out a small laugh. Finally having enough I walked to the drivers side, opening the door and grabbing his arm, yanking him out of the car. "Jeez, killer, calm down!" He said as he regained his balance, glaring down at me and patting the top of my head.

"You're driving me nuts, you know," I said, unable to hold back a small smile as he grinned widely.

"I know; you just look so hott when you're angry," he retorted, raising an eyebrow at me. I shook my head, rolling my eyes.

"Well, I'm about to look real fucking sexy if you don't get your shit together, and take me to get a Christmas tree!" I shouted back at him, whining and stomping my foot like a little kid, crossing my arms in front of my chest with a pout.

"Alright, alright, let's go before you throw a hissy fit." He grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers, and dragged me with him towards the Christmas tree farm. The old woman working at the front gave us a smile as we entered the roped-off area filled with trees.

"Well, hello there. Aren't you two just a sight for sore eyes. How adorable!" Austin squeezed my hand tightly and I blushed in response to the elderly lady's words. "Well come on in and take a look around. If you find one that you like just flag down one of the workers out there and they'll get you all set up and ready to go." Austin thanked her and began walking towards the first row of trees, pulling me in tow. The smell of fresh sap and pine needles filled the air around us, making me feel all warm inside just thinking about Christmas.

It was my favorite time of year. Sounds cliche, I know, but it's true. I loved the happiness that came along with Christmastime; everyone was carefree, relaxed, and just plain happy. That was what I liked about it most of all.

"What about this one?" Austin asked, pointing to the ugliest tree I've ever seen in my entire life. I shot him a glare, and he took the hint, backing away from the tree and continuing on. "This one?" He questioned, stopping in front of another one.

"Too small," I responded, dropping his hand and moving along without him. I was on a mission to find the perfect tree, and so far he was of little help.

"Babe, what about this one?" He shouted from behind me. I stopped turning to face him, and lolled my head back, rolling my eyes.

"No! It's too big!" I responded loudly.

"That's what she said!" He blurted out, snickering under his breath. I walked over to where he was standing, my eyes shooting daggers at him, and smacked him on the arm. "Ow!" He cried out, rubbing at his bicep.

"Will you stop! This is important!" I scolded him, trying to keep from smiling as he pouted out his lip at me.

"You're mean today," he whined, and I laughed a little.

"I am not! You're just - acting a fool! So quit!" I stuck my tounge out at him before turning around and continuing on, my hand reaching out and gently brushing across the tree banches as I walked past. I could hear Austin's footsteps approaching; he wrapped his arms around my waist and walked with me, his chin resting on my shoulder.