Nothing Goes As Planned, Everything Will Break

Here's another new one for ya! :)

Enjoy!

Tyler's P.O.V:( 1 Week Later)

I flushed the toilet, letting the contents of my small breakfast disappear before my eyes. This was getting real old, all the throwing up and being sick. I was ready for it to be over. I didn't know what it was anymore; I wasn't worrying as much, I was doing a lot better with that, with fixing myself. It was probably the flu or something, but whatever it was I was over it. 

I washed my mouth out and emerged from the bathroom, almost knocking a waiting Aaron over in the process. "Sorry," I mumbled, flashing him a smile as I pushed past him.

"Again, Tyler?" He questioned, his face etched with concern. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I must have the flu or something. I don't know what's wrong with me. All I know is I feel like shit and I'm going back to bed." He was looking at me weird, his eyebrows furrowed, his eyes fixated on mine. I ignored it and shrugged him off, shuffling back to the bunk and curling up in a ball, trying my hardest to will myself back to sleep.

Moments later the curtain was ripped open, the sunlight flooding through, threatening to blind me. Rolling over my gaze focused upon Aaron, and I looked at him questioningly. "What?" He sat down on the edge of the bunk, looking at me intently, his face serious.

"Ty, uh...can I ask you something?" He asked me, his voice strained, and I nodded my head, curious as to what this could be about. He pulled something out from behind his back, and I sat up a little, as much as I could in the tiny bunk, trying to figure out what it was he held in his grasp. When I finally figured it out I was even more confused.

"Aaron...why do you have tampons? And what does this have to do with anything?" It wasn't making any sense to me, what he was trying to get at with this. It should've though, I should've seen it coming, but I didn't; maybe my mind wouldn't let me.

"Tyler I know this isn't really any of my business, but - when you first showed up here, that first night after the show - we stopped at a gas station and before we got back on the bus Austin warned all of us that you were going to be, you know, starting your period, and he bought these for you." He spoke slowly, as if giving me time to allow the words to sink in. "It's just - they haven't been opened yet, and it's been about a month, Ty. And you've been getting sick a lot lately, and - I'm just worried."

My heart sunk as the realization of his words finally set in. I felt like I was suffocating, like I couldn't breathe. My breathing started to fluctuate; I was in full panic mode. "No, Aaron, no way it can't-" I paused as he looked at me, his eyes sad. He reached out and grabbed my hand.

"Tyler, calm down. It's just - it's a possibility, Ty; it would explain a lot. I think....I think you need to find out." I nodded my head. Truthfully, the thought had popped into my head once or twice over the past few weeks. Aaron was right, it would explain a lot. Anytime it entered my mind I pushed it away; I didn't want to think like that, I didn't want to even think it was possible because I didn't know what I would do if it was true.

I really didn't want to know if it was true or not. What would I do? And what about Austin? This wasn't the right time for this, the right situation. I wasn't prepared for this.

After a few moments of silence I finally spoke. "Will you come with me?" I asked Aaron, looking up at him from behind the curtain of hair that had fallen in front of my face. I needed someone with me, when I bought the test and when I took it. It couldn't be Austin, if it wasn't true I didn't want him to know, to worry about it. I didn't know how he would react, and I didn't want to find that out until I was sure. Aaron had become my best friend, he had been there for me through all of this, and I felt comfortable with telling him anything. He was still the only one who knew what all had happened that day at the school.