No One Does It Better

New chapter!!! Yay!! :D

This one's dedicated to.................. AlexVikman!!! Thank you for all the love! <3

Enjoy!!!

-------------------------------------

Tyler's P.O.V:

I opened my eyes feeling refreshed and content for the first time in far too long. I stretched my arms over my head as I rolled over. The smile faded from my face when, instead of seeing a sleeping Austin next to me, I was met with an empty bed. I laid my head down on his pillow and pulled the covers up to my chin, a frown inhabiting my mouth. I allowed my eyes to close once again, my mind reveling in the...perfectness that was last night.

Finally, things were looking up. At least, I hoped so. I tried to keep certain scenarios from entering my mind, situations where last night didn't mean as much as I think it did, where I might have still been too late, where happily after ever didn't mean diddly squat.

I heard the click of the bathroom door opening, and I pried my eyes open in time to see Austin emerging with only a towel draped around his waist, his tattoos glistening as water droplets fell from his hair and rolled down his skin. I smiled sheepishly at him from under the cocoon of blankets I had wrapped myself in. He gave me a wide smile, shaking out his hair. I'm honestly surprised I didn't die of a heart attack right then and there. His smile......I can't even.....

"Comfy?" He questioned, arching an eyebrow at me.

"Mhmmm," I mumbled, nuzzling myself even deeper into the warm comforter. I watched as he dropped the towel and pulled on a brand new pair of boxer-briefs.....him and his weird used underwear phobia. He walked over to the edge of the bed, squatting down so his face was level with mine. He looked me in the eyes and rubbed his nose against mine; I couldn't help but crack a smile and let out a giggle.

"Your laugh....I missed hearing it," he whispered out. I closed my eyes, biting down softly on my bottom lip as I pressed my forehead against his.

"And I missed you," I replied quietly. He rested his hand on my face and kissed my lips. The kiss was soft and sweet, but it still made my heart race. He had always had that effect on me; the simplest display of affection would practically make me melt. Now it seemed amplified, almost. I suppose six months apart will do that.

"I love you," he muttered against my lips before pecking them once more. "And as much as I would love to stay in bed with you all day, I have a meeting in an hour." He sighed loudly and pouted out his bottom lip.

"And I have vocal lessons this afternoon," I replied, kissing the tip of his nose. I sat up, keeping the blankets pulled over my naked body. He gave me a small smile before walking over to his suitcase and pulling out some clothes. "Do you want to come over for dinner tonight? We have a few things we should probably talk about." I figited with my hands as I spoke, keeping my eyes downcast and away from his gaze.

"Yeah, babe, sounds great," he responded without hesitation. I exhaled, releasing the breath that I didn't know I had been holding. I pulled myself out of the bed, bringing the blanket with me as I picked my bra and underwear up off of the floor, slipping them on stealthily while keeping myself covered. Austin just shook his head and laughed at my shyness.

"Well, this is going to look just great!" I groaned out, realizing I was going to have to leave in my dress from last night. "People are going to think I'm a whore or something!"

"Yeah, but a very beautiful whore," Austin retorted with a smile. I stuck my tongue out at him as I slipped my dress back on. I pulled my hair up into a bun and called it goo.

"I'll text you my address later, alright? Come over whenever," I said as I gathered the rest of my things.

"I will be there as soon as my meeting gets over. It'll probably be about six or so," he replied, walking over and pulling me into a hug. We remained like that for a while, holding each other, neither one of us wanting to let go seeing as how that had worked out last time, after Josh's wedding, when I left and never came back. "Have a good day," he finally said, his words seemed somewhat deflated.

"You too," I responded, my words muffled as my face remained pressed into his chest. He grabbed under my chin and pulled my lips up to meet his. "I love you," I whispered out.

"I love you, too, Ty." We said our goodbyes and I made my way downstairs, avoiding the strange glares from the other hotel guests as I walked through the lobby, my heels clicking against the marble floor.

I hailed a cab, jumping in the back and spitting out my address. The cab driver stared back at me, eyeing my day-old makeup and my strange attire. "Oh, for the love of God! Just drive!" I barked out, startling him. He began to drive, glancing at me every so often in the rearview mirror, a creepy smirk permantly etched on his face. I groaned loudly.

Judgmental prick.

---------------------------

Sorry that it's so short! I might try to upload another chapter later tonight, but if not definitely tomorrow!!! :D

Love you guys <3