I'm Gonna Hate to See You Go

Tyler's P.O.V:

I woke up 2 minutes before my alarm clock went off. I always hated when that happened, like those 2 minutes would really make much difference. At least this way I wouldn't wake Austin. I pried myself out of his arms slowly; he stirred a little and mumbled some sort of nonsense words before he fell back to sleep. I picked up my clothes that had been thrown all about the room last night.......Austin couldn't just drop them to the floor when he took my clothes off, he just HAD to throw them everywhere so I had to play hide and seek in the mornings with my underwear.

It was 8 am and I had to be at work in an hour. After I finally found all of my clothes I shoved them in my bag and pulled out a pair of purple denim shorts and a black v-neck tee and slipped into the bathroom to get dressed. I put my clothes on and pulled my hair into a side braid. I put on my makeup and changed my nose ring and my other piercings before gathering all of my stuff out of the bathroom and shoving it back into my bag.

I had been at Austin's for 4 days now. I haven't talked to my brother since the whole big arguement, and I figured it was probably time for me to face him. I wasn't as angry with him as I had been, but the thought of going home wasn't appealing. Maybe it was finally time for me to move out on my own; I had kind of been thinking about it a little bit the past few months, but now it seemed like the best idea I've had in a while. I walked back into the bedroom and had to contain my laughter at the sight. Austin was spread eagle across the entire bed, the blanket barely keeping him from being exposed, and his mouth was wide open. I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand and took a picture; that would come in handy eventually. I grabbed my black zebra-striped Vans out of my bag and slipped them on. I spotted a snapback sitting on Austin's dresser and I grabbed it and put it on my head.

I gathered the rest of my things and slipped out of the room not bothering to wake Austin before I left. I fished my keys out of my bag and walked out of the house towards my car. I still had about 20 minutes before I had to be at work, plenty of time to hit Starbucks on the way.

--------------------

It was now almost noon, and I had been in the backroom doing inventory all morning. My phone started ringing and I jogged over to the desk and picked it, smiling at Austin's cute face as his contact picture lit up the screen.

"Dave's Whore House," I said as I answered the phone. Austin was quiet for a minute. "I mean, hello?" I said and Austin started laughing.

"You're such a dork! Where are you?" He asked, still laughing a little.

"Well, honey, you see I have this little thing called a job, and sometimes I have to go there so that I can make some money so that I don't starve to death," I responded sarcastically as I took a seat at the desk. I leaned back in the chair......a little too far. "Ahhhh!" I screamed as I fell backwards to the ground. "Owwww fuckin asshole.....god damn stupid ass chair.....owww!" I yelled as I untangled myself from the chair and tried to get up.

"You okay there, crazy?" Austin asked, laughing a little. Ryan peeked his head into the backroom and laughed louldy at me. I flipped him off and sat back in the chair, opting to spin around in it instead.

"Yes, I fell out of the chair. Anywayss......long story short I'm at work," I stated.

"I was just wondering because I couldn't help but notice that all of your stuff was gone. I thought maybe you ran away or something," he replied.

"I figured it's probably about time I go home. I don't want to bother you anymore, and I probably should talk to Josh," I stated, messing with the end of my braid.

"You weren't bothering me, babe. I love having you around. But I understand. Just don't forget about me," he said and I smiled.

"I should be the one saying that to you! You're the one leaving to go do whatever it is rockstars do these days," I replied. My tone was playful even though I was hurting inside.