The Lucky One

Okay first off I apologize for the time jump! But I have some HUGE things planned coming up soon for this story.....like HUGE HUGE!! And I want to start getting into that story line shortly so I decided not to waste too much time with the tour! Forgive me!! :D

Also......this chapter is dedicated to bohncore!!!! She is....AHMAZING!!! So go read her stories if you haven't already.....I'm sure you have, though, because they're incredible!!! :D

Enjoy, everyone!! Let me know what you think!!

Austin's P.O.V (2 Months Later):

I had been awake for about 30 minutes just staring at Tyler laying in my arms, still fast asleep. She looked so incredibly beautiful, her red hair cascading down her back, her long eyelashes resting slightly on her ivory skin, a small smile playing at her lips. She looked so peaceful and I couldn't make myself look away from her. Just being near her made me forget about everything else. I felt like we were the only two people in the entire world.

I couldn't begin to phathom how I had gotten so lucky. She had shown up at a time in my life when I thought I was unfixable, that I could never love again, but she proved me wrong. She makes me feel things that I never knew existed, feelings I can't even put into words. I don't deserve her; that's easy to see, but for some reason she chose me, and I'm thankful for that every single day. These past few months I have been more honest with her than I've ever been with anyone, even with myself. After she found out about Gielle and all of the rumors people were spreading about me she stayed, she didn't leave me, she didn't buy into all of the bullshit that people were saying. She's the most understanding person I've ever known; I guess because of all of the things she's been through she's not as quick to judge as other people are.

In three days we would be going back home. After todays off day there were only two more shows of our headliner before we were heading back to L.A. The tour had flown by; it seems like only yesterday we were playing that first show in L.A when I sang to Tyler on stage. To say this has been our best tour to date would be a bit of an understatement. Having Tyler here with me, seeing her smiling face watching each and every show from the sidelines has made me want to work just that much harder. Things between us had only gotten better, our relationship had only gotten stronger through this whole experience, and I was grateful for it.

Tyler let out a small sigh as she began to stir out of her sleep. I couldn't help but smile as her green eyes fluttered open, blinking the sleep away as she lifted her head from my chest, her eyes finding mine.

"Morning, babe," I whispered as she yawned and smiled at me.

"How long have you been awake?" She asked, her sweet voice still coated in sleep. I reached out and stroked her cheek softly.

"Not too long. About half an hour. I was just watching you sleep." She smiled and her head found my bare chest once again. She nuzzled her face into my neck and I tightened my hold around her.

"That's creepy, babe," she responded with a small laugh. I laughed a little and she planted a small kiss on my neck. "Did you sleep good?" I nodded my head as I lightly ran my fingertips over her arm.

"Yeah, did you?" I asked as I kissed her forehead.

"Mhhmm," she responded. We laid there in silence for a few minutes. "What do you want to do today?" she asked quietly.

"This," I responded and she lifted her head and looked at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back before kissing me gently. She pulled away and rested her chin on my chest, her fingers lightly tracing up and down the bright pink scar that split down the middle of my chest. "We can do whatever you want to do today, baby. I'm all yours."