Feeling a Moment

Soooo this chapter would've been up 2 hours ago if Wattpad wouldn't have "updated their servers" for YEARS!!!! Anyways......

This chapter is dedicated to.......... batmanismyfather! Glad I didn't make you break your iPod :)

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends!! :D And Happy Normal Day to everyone else!! One thing is for sure.....I am SOOOO thankful for each and every one of you who reads this story! You guys seriously have no idea how much your votes and comments make me smile! I have always felt so apprehensive about my writing, but to know that there are people out there who love it only makes me want to do it more!

Okay, mushy stuff over! New chapter here for you all! Vote. Fan. Comment! Loves you all <3

Tyler's P.O.V: 

The aroma of fresh brewed coffee filled my nose, the bitter scent pulling me out of my slumber. I stirred, blinking the sleep away from my eyes and stretching my arms above my head. I glanced over, Austin still out cold next to me, his arm still draped lazily across my waist. I grinned at him and leaned over, gently brushing the hair from his face. I planted a small kiss on his temple and slid out from under his grasp, my feet hitting the carpeted ground below without a sound. I opened the bedroom door and pulled it closed behind me with only a small click. I shuffled towards the kitchen, my feet dragging along the pale carpet. I shivered a bit as the soles of my feet hit the cool tile. I reached for the coffee pot, pouring myself a cup and taking a hearty sip of the tart, pitch-black liquid.

“Sleep good?” Millie’s voice piped up from behind me; I jumped a little at the unexpected sound, turning around to face her. I nodded, giving her a small smile.

“Better than I have in a long time,” I responded as I took another small drink from my mug.

A smug grin played at her lips. “Good. I’m glad. So does this mean…Are you and Austin going to give things another shot?” she questioned with a hopeful gleam in her eyes.

I rested my forearms against the counter, the mug grasped between my hands as I looked over at Millie.

“Yeah, we are. We had a really long talk last night, and I think we finally figured things out.” She flashed me an approving smile, nodding her head as she did so. “I love him, you know? Doing the whole long-distance thing isn’t going to be effortless, but I can’t imagine living another day without him, without knowing that, even though he isn’t physically here with me, he is still mine, and I’m still his. He promised me his support; if he’s willing to try than so am I. That’s all I wanted in the first place was for him to try, for him to do his best to be there for me. It won’t be easy, but love never is, is it?”

“Look at you sounding all grown up!” She retorted, and I chuckled under my breath. “I’m happy for you, I really am, Ty. You’re right, it will be difficult at times; trust me, I’ve been in that situation before. But when you love someone, and I mean truly love someone with everything inside of you, the distance shouldn’t matter, it doesn’t matter. True love always prevails, Tyler. Never forget that.” I subconsciously bit down on my bottom lip, nodding my head as I listened to the kind words falling from her mouth. She laughed suddenly, and I looked back up at her in confusion. “Jeez, I sound like Dr. Phil or something!” I laughed along with her at her remark. “Enough of the mushy stuff! I’m off to work. Have a nice day, Tyler.” She walked towards the door, pulling on her coat. “Oh, and you might want to put some pants on before you leave the apartment; it’s snowing out. She smirked at me before slipping out of the door. I glanced down, only now noticing that I was clad in one of Austin’s t-shirts and nothing else.