Let Love Bleed Red

Tyler's P.O.V:

"3.....2.....1.....nice job everyone. Grab a breather," the fitness instructor hollered through the TV. I paused the Insanity DVD and collaped on the floor. I felt like at any minute I was just going to keel over and die.....I could only hold a plank for so long. My phone started ringing and I rolled across the floor until I reached the couch, reaching my hand up and grabbing it.

"Hello?" I breathed out, my breathing still uneven.

"What are you doing?" Austin asked, laughing at little at the sounds of my labored breathing.

"I'm dying because Shaun T is an asshole and thinks that we need to hold a plank for 3 minutes!!!" I yelled as I glared at the paused TV. Austin laughed loudly, snorting a little bit.

"Babe, why are you still doing that if you hate it so much? No one is forcing you to!" He replied and I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell else am I going to do? Besides I don't have very many days left! No sense in quitting now! In 14 more days I'll be ripped, healthy, and sexy!" I replied, pulling myself up off of the floor and grabbing my water, downing half of it in one big gulp.

"If you get any sexier I might be the one who dies," Austin chuckled and I smiled, rolling my eyes once again.

"Whatever. What are you doing today?" I asked, falling down into the couch with a sigh.

"We have practice today. We'll have practice everyday for a few hours until we leave next Tuesday," he said and I felt my face transform into a frown just thinking about it. "But I wanted to see if you have any plans tonight?"

"I've got a date with my other boyfriend, the one who isn't going to leave me." I meant it as a joke but I could tell it didn't come out that way.

"Babe, don't-" he sighed. I took a deep breath, pulling my hair out of the ponytail and running my hands through it.

"I'm sorry. That wasn't fair. What did you have in mind for tonight?" I questioned, switching subjects in hopes of avoiding an arguement. He was quiet for a moment before he responded.

"Alan's having a party and I wanted you to come with me. The rest of the band will be there and I want you to finally meet them before we leave......they want to meet you too."

"Okay, sounds great," I said, suddenly nervous at the thought of meeting the rest of the band. They had all been out of town and busy the past month that Austin and I had been together so I hadn't had the chance to meet any of them yet.

"I'll pick you up at 8, alright babe?"

"Yeah okay see you then," I replied. I hung up the phone and checked the time: 12:42pm. I turned off the TV and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I blowdryed and flat-ironed my hair and put on my makeup before going back to my room to get dressed. It was now 2 o'clock and at 2:30 I had an appointment to look at an apartment, and I was hoping this would finally be the one that would work with my budget and not be disgusting.

I grabbed an energy drink from the fridge and made my way out to my car, blasting the radio and rolling the window down, allowing the warm air to fill the car. I drove through the annoying L.A. traffic, nodding my head along with the music, until I finally reached the apartment building about 20 minutes later. I met with the lady who runs the building and she led me up a flight of stairs and down a long hallway until we reached a solid oak door with the number 76 on the front. She pushed her way through the door and I followed, my eyes taking in my surroundings.

The apartment was small, but nice......at least nicer than any other's I had seen. The walls were plain white, the carpet a light cream color. The apartment came partially furnished, and a tan couch and loveseat occupied the living room, along with a small, glass end table and a TV stand in the corner. The kitchen was quaint, but the stainless steel appliances looked fairly new and were still in good condition. An oak table with 4 chairs surrounding it sat in a small make-shift dining area off in the corner of the living room next to the kitchen. I walked down the hallway to the only bedroom and was mostly pleased at what I saw; the room was fairly spacious, the walls once again white, the carpet clean. A queen sized bed with a black frame occupied the far wall, a matching black dresser sat on another wall. The closet was small, but had a generous amount of shelving. The bathroom across the stall had black tiling; the shower was clean and had a detachable shower head.