|53|

"Remind me again why we didn't leave him be?"

"I have said it once and I'll say it again, y'all dumb."

Taehyung, Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi stayed squatted in the bushes, hopelessly listening to the two helplessly bickering after Jin had made them realize Jungkook could have just teleported inside.

"There could have been a booby trap!" The younger hissed.

"Why would there be a booby trap or any titty trap when it was already pass code protected!"

Jungkook shot him a glare which was a clear signal that he can and will remove his magic from Jin and let the guards take him like a rugby player.

"I need to use the restroom." Jin said all of a sudden.

"Just pee behind that plant."

"Am I a fucking dog?"

"We are already behind schedule." Hoseok's tired voice spoke in their ears.

"You want me to pee when we are in the middle of a battle? 'Oh excuse me good sir, hold your blows imma just answer mother nature.'" He enacted, and much to Jungkook's utter annoyance, the younger still cracked a smile.

"Fine!" He yanked the elder by the hand to the restrooms in the hallway near the entrance. "Be fast."

"That's what she said." Jin mumbled while closing the door, getting just an intensely irritated scowl from Jungkook.

Loud laughing boomed in the hallway making Jungkook panic in fear. "Hyung! People are coming!" He yelled sotto voce.

"I can't time my urine! Distract them!" He replied in the same manner, now pissing in a panicky way.

"Do something stupid! Make them go away when they enter!" Namjoon instructed.

"Why should I do that?!" Jungkook started pacing around.

"You need a filtered answer or unfiltered?" Yoongi voiced.

"Filtered?"

"Do you want Jin to slap their faces with his pee-pee?" He recited.

"No! And unfiltered?"

"Because we need the acting to be believable and you are naturally stupid."

Jungkook blinked poker faced in the mirror. "Shouldn't have asked." He sighed and looked around to get any ideas.

The door opened and he really did the stupidest thing anyone could muster.

_

"Sir." The thick voice spoke. "You are not supposed to do that."

"This is called a restroom mister, so that's what I'm gonna do." Jungkook said while adjusting his pillow on the toilet floor.

The three men looked at each other before the one in the middle spoke up. "You are already using Gantis's building, which the locals aren't allowed to, secondly, you are coming in people's way."

"What's your name?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

The guy stepped to him and lifted him by his collar. Jungkook was losing his shit. "I can bring your worst fears alive."

"Until and unless you can bring the fear of no banana milk in a physical form, you gonna be disappointed there." Jungkook shrugged.

"Dude, let him go, he is a screw loose." The third man patted in the big guy's shoulder.