|26|

"It is safe but are we? Of course we are not, who the fuck thinks we are. We haven't been since Artemis came into our dorm. But if the map is safe, can it be with Orcus? It technically wouldn't be safe.........." Hoseok kept rambling quietly to himself. It was night time and everyone was sleeping due to the mental exhaustion they had. But he couldn't sleep, not when there was a chance of making things easier only if they get the answer right.

"Practicing cypher?" Jimin chuckled from behind him.

Hoseok jumped with his hand on his chest and looked at him angrily. "You brat! You scared me!" he quietly scolded the younger.

"Sorry.....just wanted some water." he shrugged and chugged down the glass he set for himself.

Hoseok patted the couch and Jimin came across the hall to sit beside him. "Thinking about the hint?"

"Yeah." Hoseok sighed deeply. 

Jimin leaned back and propped his legs on the coffee table. "We didn't do anything bad. Why are we being punished like this?" he said softly. He looked straight, mentally absent from the surroundings. His eyes having bags under them due to lack of sleep.

"If we are gonna look at it that way, then it's a good thing. We have been chosen to protect the earth." 

"Huh, you make everything sound so bright....."

"It doesn't have to be dark." he got comfortable on the couch as well, relaxing his muscles.

Both of them sat there, letting their minds to be occupied by the memories from home. A month and a half has passed in this game. How is everyone back at Earth doing? None of them remember any BTS or Y/n, how would a world be without them?

"So.....Jungkook huh?" Hobi murmured. Jimin took a few seconds to come back to reality. And when he did, he just smiled.

"Is it that obvious?" he played with the hem of his sweatshirt.

"You look at him differently, he looks at you the same way. Of course it's obvious."

Jimin snickered slightly. "Jungkookie doesn't like me."

"Uh huh, how do you know?"

He stayed silent. Not knowing a solid point to argue with.

"Listen Jimin...." Hobi looked down at the sleepy boy.

"Hm?" 

"We all are stuck here, and God knows for how long. Hell, we don't even know if we......" He stopped himself and swallowed the sob that was going to escape. "I just wanted to say, whatever you think or feel, get it out as soon as possible. We don't have any chances to have regrets now."

"I'll keep that in mind." he nodded.

And with that, both of the room mates drift off to sleep, cuddling with each other.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Wakey wakey dipshits." Jin called from the kitchen.

"Never heard such lovely words in the morning." Jimin grumbled, rubbing his face and ruffling his hair.

"You're welcome." Jin smiled and went back to eating.

"Something for me?" A sleepy Yoongi appeared from his room.

"Help yourself." Jin pointed to the cereals and fruits kept there.

"It's love yourself." Hoseok mumbled, still half asleep.

"Speakeu yourself." Jimin added.

"Fuck yourself." Yoongi retorted and settled beside Jin while taking a bite from the apple.

The door to the maknae's room opened and out came a flustered looking Jungkook. 

"Seriously dude, what's wrong with you?" Yoongi accusingly looked at Jungkook's crotch.

"What is it with you and my cock fetish?" As soon as he said that, Jin aggressively choked on his cereal.

"Such commotion in the morning, you can't let a guy sleep." Namjoon came from upstairs, fully bathed and dressed.

Jin was still choking and Jungkook looked pleadingly at Yoongi, who just rolled his eyes and pointed to his room. "Just go."

The maknae scampered towards his room. Jimin looked at Yoongi questioningly. "Why doesn't he use our bathroom?"

"Oh he actual----"

"One more word Min Yoongi and this game will be the last thing you will be scared of!" Jungkook roared from the room and slammed the door shut.

"Great, totally a normal morning." Namjoon sighed and looked around. "Where's Y/n?"

"I'll see." Taehyung, who had silently entered the living, stood to wake her up.

"Y/n?" he called out before entering the room.

But he should have waited after calling her name because when she turned around, her towel was loosely draped on her body. Although she was covered, there was no way that Taehyung wasn't mentally removing it off of her.

He entered the room and slowly walked towards her. "Everyone was waiting for you." he said in his sexy deep voice.

"Are we going somewhere?" she asked, looking up at him as he came right infront of her face. Her heartbeat quickened and she could feel her core wetting..............yet again.

Stupid hormones. She mentally cursed at herself.

"Hm no. Just planning what to do next." he took his lower lip between his teeth and then releasing it.

"Don't do that." she said, her own voice becoming low. She backed away a bit only to make Taehyung take one step forward.

"Do what?" he did it again, this time, a bit more comically. Y/n scoffed playfully and pushed him by his chest. 

As she did so, her already loose towel tucked out from behind. Taehyung immediately slammed his body against her, trapping her between him and the wall. The towel dangled between them. He struggled to keep his eyes on her face and not let them shamelessly wander down to her slightly visible cleavage. His hands trailed down from the side of her head to her waist agonizingly slowly. She had to physically clog down any voice coming up in her mouth. Clutching the sides of the damned cloth that he wanted to throw away, he pulled her forward by holding her bare back and tied it from behind again.

"Careful Y/n....." he whispered. "Next time I won't control." he winked at her and left, closing the door behind him.

She kept repeating his words in her mind. Absentmindedly wearing her clothes and combing her hair, she finally went outside. Unable to meet Jungkook or Taehyung's eyes.

Control?

Did he really just imply----?

No no no no Y/n, get your mind straight you hopeless excuse of a patheticism!

Her train of pure thoughts were interrupted by the spawn of Satan himself.

Kim Taehyung.

"Okay, so we have a basic idea of where the map will be."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________