|29|

Confessing has never been Jungkook's forte. One time he confessed to a girl with a letter, but she thought it was from her crush. Why? Because Jungkook forgot to write his name in it. Whenever he went to talk to someone, anyone, he hasn't been able to open up quite much. And this time, it was not just a high school crush. It was his hyung, who he was already intimidated with. 

Actually, scratch that. He was intimidated with his flirty personality. His body felt like it was on fire. He took small steps, taking his sweet time in thinking the worst case scenarios that could unfurl moments from now.

"Watch out!" Jimin said in a loud whisper hauling Jungkook away from the door. "You were literally going head first in the door." he looked at Jungkook with a mixture of muddle and worry.

"Sorry." he said under his breath and closed the door. He stayed turned to it, his head hung low and breathing shallow. He curled his toes and stretched them out again. Why he was doing this? He had no idea. Jungkook thought that maybe stalling would perhaps, bring in some confidence. But he could physically feel Jimin's stare on his back.

"Jungkook?"

No response.

"Hey, are yo----mph." Jimin was shut up with Jungkook's lips on his, kissing him tenderly. Jungkook held his face in his big hands like it is the most delicate and precious thing in the whole universe.

Jimin was taken aback to say the least. Never did he expect for this to happen anytime soon. When he saw Jungkook's expressions of uncertainty, he couldn't help but feel awe towards his innocence. Kissing him back fervently, he pulled him closer by his waist. 

Jungkook's heart swelled with giddiness. He visibly relaxed when Jimin applied a bit more pressure, which he reciprocated equally. Smiling into the kiss, both of them experienced fireworks blowing up in their chests, colorful and bright. They momentarily pulled back to inhale each others breath before connecting their lips again.

There was no tongue, just the sweet taste of their lips. The closeness allowed their noses to brush across their cheekbones and a warmth to spread in their bodies.

The uninterrupted event turned into small pecks and with one last peck, they pulled back while resting their foreheads against each other. Jungkook stroked his face, relishing the softness of his cheeks and the moment they shared together. 

Jungkook moved his thumb over Jimin's swollen lips, wiping the saliva off. "From now on, you can't kiss anyone but me."

"Such subtlety Kook." Jimin teased.           

"I don't like seeing you with anyone else." he admitted with earnest eyes.

Jimin smiled with his pearl teeth on display, his eyes squinting to nothingness. "Is that jealousy I am sensing?"

Jungkook gave a small laugh and with a small shake of his head slipped his hands into Jimin's and brought them to his chest. "You won't stop teasing huh." he gave his bunny smile. "I like you.....a lot."     

The smaller looked down to his chest, embarrassed at the younger being so straightforward.

"Now does my argument feel relevant?"

Jimin nodded his head. "I like you too."

Jungkook smiled fondly at his flustered state. "Jimin.....look at me." he lifted his head to meet his eyes.

"This does changes a few things between us, but please don't feel embarrassed. Okay?"

"I am not embarrassed Kook. I am just too happy. This is something I have been looking forward to since a long time. Trust me, being with you is anything but embarrassing or something bad."

Butterflies erupted in his stomach on hearing his words. He was so overwhelmed that he could kill a dinosaur with bare hands.

"So.....since we are stuck here for a considerable amount of time I want to ask you one more thing."

Jimin raised his eyebrows. "And that is?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" 

Silence.

Utter and complete silence.

But when Jimin spoke, it was something Jungkook did not expected.          

"Were you always this nervous around me or was I busy being a flirty mess to notice that?"

Jungkook flushed even more than he already was and mumbled a 'no' that was barely audible to Jimin.

"I will."

"What?" Jungkook's head snapped up.

"I will be your boyfriend, only if you will be mine." he smiled and shrugged cutely. Jungkook rushed to Jimin and hugged him around his waist, lifting him up. Jimin was giggling at his gesture and hugged him back while resting his head on his shoulder.

"Of course I will be." the smile evident in his voice.

Jimin drew his head back to look at his boyfriend and gave him a small kiss. But Jungkook didn't pull back when Jimin retraced his head back. He lowered him down, continuing to kiss him.

"Gosh I can't even stop now." Jungkook murmured.

"Who knew you were so obsessed with me." Jimin winked and walked over to the bed with Jungkook back hugging him. 

"I am not obsessed. I genuinely like you."

"I know Jungkook. I was just teasing you." he turned his head to kiss the taller's cheek.

Both of them settled in the bed, Jungkook not letting go of Jimin at all. 

"Wait. Where is Y/n?" Jimin lifted his head to look around the room.

"Oh she is on the couch."

"She is where?!" he propped on his elbow, giving Jungkook a glare.

"She said she wanted to give us time to 'sort ourselves'." He said while making air quotes.

"Huh......isn't she sweet." Jimin laid back down on Jungkook's arm.

"She surely is. I am glad we got to know her."

Jimin nodded in agreement and turned to bury himself into Jungkook's body.

"Oh and by the way, she is gonna share my cheeks with you." he said with a hint of amusement.

"I am sorry, what?" Jungkook asked again.

"She likes my cheeks and said even though I will have a boyfriend, he will have to share my cheeks with her." he couldn't control the small laugh that he was controlling.

Jungkook chuckled with him. "She is such a baby." he sighed. "Only because I like her, she can share your cheeks."

"Sure Kook, I am all yours." Jungkook felt Jimin's facial muscles turning into a smile against his chest.

Ruffling his hair he placed a kiss on his head while smiling like an idiot.

"And I, yours Jimin-ah."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________