|47|

Run, stupid!

No! There is a reason I am here!

And what is it?

I--Don't know yet--

Bitch you also ain't dead . . . YET!

Too late!

Y/n knew better than making a run from these warriors who definitely could take down a grizzly bear. She would be a soggy piece of cabbage for them.

Two of them came to her, their thick lips set in a straight line and their eyes aggressive.

Y/n was proud of her muscles.

Until she saw theirs.

Yep.

A soggy cabbage I am.

They gripped her arms and dragged her out from behind the bushes. Murmurs spread from the people in the front to the end, like water ripples and she was the stone creating it.

She caught onto some name as Valda.

Oh damn.

Should have brought the boys.

Dumb Y/n!

A hard push to the front made her lose her balance but she was quick to stand tall as the leader glared down at her. She was intimidating Y/n to the point that the girl could have pissed her pants. But the leader didn't need to know that. Instead, Y/n did what she told Taehyung in the Pegasus chariots.

Act brave and it's gonna become a habit.

"Kara, the alpha of the clan. Identify yourself." She demanded in a voice that could make even the king bow to her. She looked so powerful in the red warrior suit, holding the spear which would impale Y/n if she messes up.

"Candidus, player." She declared with equal boldness.

Kara wasn't amused, to say the least. "I don't care if you are the bearer of the white stone, your real name."

"Y/n."

"Y/n" The leader drawled. "You remember us, don't you?"

"The scent of vengeance is very much evident, trust me, we have that in common." Y/n stated.

Kara barked out a laugh, which came nowhere near to a genuine one. "On her knees."

Before she could understand what she meant, a harsh blow to the back of her knees made her kneel, still her head remained raised.

"I should thank you, for coming to our humble abode. Spared us looking for the snakes." She smiled wickedly.

"They won't come here." Y/n smirked.

"Ah, do we have a lone wolf? Even better." Kara smirked back. "We'll draw the others out, don't you worry little lamb."

"I am not a lamb, your highness." She smiled sarcastically. "I am, as one can say, a survivor, a fighter."

The area erupted in loud laughter. Finding the weak girl's boldness mildly comical. Y/n felt she might have spoken a bit too much, but the adrenaline was making her think otherwise.

"Are you now? How about you prove it to us?" She motioned to the two women and in no time, she was lifted to her feet and thrown back. Kara slowly descended from her throne, her steps predatory and calculated. "What are you without your magic?"

"I am not looking for trouble." Y/n said.

Time to be diplomatic.

Me? Diplomatic? Don't you remember that one time I started the war? Or the other time, when I started a war?