|50|

"J-HOPE, I NEED MORE FIRE!" Yoongi yelled from inside the kitchen. It's been just the third day that they have arrived in the city and Yoongi is already tired.

Why won't he be?

He is in charge of making the food.

Even though he sat on a comfortable chair and let his magic do the . . . magic, it was necessary to make people believe that it's their own creation. Partially.

"Coming through!" Hoseok yelled from outside and soon a wave of fire swarmed in. Yoongi didn't budge given the fact he had screamed his guts out the first time it happened. Namjoon had a hard time convincing him that Hoseok need not be killed.

Taehyung was on the counter as people needed a little of his deep voice and sexy eyes to have an incentive for coming back. Namjoon was responsible for receiving payment as Y/n and Jungkook didn't want the headache of calculating shit.

Typical children.

Right about now, both of them were collecting surplus and secretly getting any information that would be helpful.

Entering the shop, they started reloading the shelves.

"We met Goink on the way, he said we have to pay our taxes." Jungkook told Namjoon.

"And I told him that it's our own fire and everything!" Y/n exasperated. "I mean, why? WHY? WHY?" She leaned against the counter, blowing a kiss to her boyfriend, who winked back at her.

"Capitalism!" Yoongi yelled from inside.

Namjoon shook his head. "Just pay him what he needs. We don't need negative attention."

Their focus was diverted to the door when the bell chimed and a blonde girl entered.

"Welcome to Seagulls'!" Y/n chimed as Jungkook went over to Hoseok to shelf their snacks. "How can we help you today?"

She timidly walked to the counter and looked up at Y/n. "I need a Lachimolala."

Silence.

Excited and confused silence.

"La-lachimolala?" Namjoon stuttered, standing from his place. Jungkook and Hoseok had whipped their heads at the sound of the oh so familiar word. Even Yoongi came out of his hibernation hole.

"Uh--I guess, actually it's for someone else. I don't know if this is the right name, but he who ordered specifically told me to ask you for that food." She said, her ears turning red with the sudden eyes on her.

When they realised their reactions were very very strange, Taehyung cleared his throat to speak. "Wow, whoever that person is, has some third eye." He chuckled. "Lachimolala is our signature dish, one Lachimolala for the beautiful lady!" He addressed Yoongi who skipped his way to the kitchen.

"Is the guy your father, brother, boyfriend?" Y/n eyes squinted with a smile behind her mask.

"He-he is a fri-friend." She said.

"Uh huh, what's his name?" She asked, nonchalantly, getting the spare change out of her pocket and giving it to Namjoon.

"Jin, we met a week ago." Lopla smiled.

The urge to smirk was getting out of hand. They had found Jin.

"Well, you tell him, that out of the seven best things we make, this is our top most one." Yoongi came out with her order, steaming Carbonara, packed and in a bag. "Just like nights are always calm, Lachimolala is always delicious."

"I will, thank you." The girl gave them a small smile before handing Namjoon some coins and leaving the shop with a wave.

They all waited for her to go out of sight before squealing and wiggling on their places like children.