|8|

The boys jerked their hands so that their power was circling around their hands and stood in formation, and I still remained on one knee, increasing the width of my shield to cover them all.

"Hold!" I yell.

They waited for me to give further instructions. We let the women reach us and stand at a safe distance.

"Who are you?" the one in the front asked coldly.

"We were just passing by." Jin said calmly.

"Don't kid me pretty boy, passers don't have coloured magic." she sneered.

Their faces were covered with a black mask, so their voices came out muffled.

"Then you already know who we are." I sneered back.

"You are in the wrong territory, we kill the ones stepping in our boundaries." the second one spoke.

"We didn't know that. Sorry, we'll just go." Jimin said and started to turn away when the leader shot her pulsing energy right beside him.

"Hey! Back off!" I yell.

"I think we should kill her first, Valy. What do you say?"

"Deary, she is a child." the one named Valda mocked me.

"I say, let's kill her and take the pretty boys, we'll have so much fun." the third one gave an evil laugh.

My blood started to boil.

How dare they talk like that?

No one harms BTS.

Not when I am fucking around.

"Oh sweety you won't kill us." I smirked.

She laughed bitterly. "And why is that?"

"Because I'll do it first." 

I spin on my knee to gain momentum and shot a huge white ball of energy at them.

My magic made them fall at a distance, killing them immediately. Their pixels started to disintegrate and vanished into the air.

I smiled triumphantly. But it slowly faded away as we saw a whole clan of them coming at us from the end of the road.

"Brifuckinglliant! NOW RUN!" Namjoon yelled.

We didn't need to be told twice.

Moving our legs as fast as we could, we kept increasing our pace to maintain as much distance between us as possible. The women kept yelling war cries as they ran wildly at us, wanting to revenge their fallen.

"What do we do now?!" Yoongi yelled.

"Hang on! I got this!" Hobi yelled back. 

He slowed his speed and stopped totally after a moment.

Turning back towards the women charging on us like angry bulls, he kept his arms on his sides. Small flames started to form in his hands which slowly started turning into a huge blazing cluster of fire.