|2|

"Fuck me." Jungkook muttered under his breath.

"Oh gladly!" a voice squealed from somewhere.

"For god's sake Jimin, you don't have to flirt with everything that breathes!" Yoongi gave out an exasperated sigh and glared at the small pervert.

"Come on hyung! I know you can't resist my charms." he winked and stood with his hip protruding out and both hands at the back of his head.

"Someone put him in a cage already! He is wild." Tae giggled at his best friend, poking the Jibooty while doing so.

"Cage? I didn't know that was your kink Taetae."

"Jimin!!!!!!!" screeched Jin. "Can you not make another sense of everything!"

"I literally am having trouble here and you guys can't shut up, huh?" Jungkook grumbled, while typing furiously on the laptop.

"Sorry Kook, what's up?" Namjoon walked over to him and sat beside him, looking intently at the laptop screen. Both of their eyebrows furrowed and they spoke amongst each other, their pupils skimming over whatever was written on the screen.

The others paid no attention to them, assuming that Jungkook would be having some problem in studies. Currently, they were sitting in their dorm, after a tiresome practice for their upcoming concert of the album Map Of The Soul:7. 

"Hey Hobi hyung, do we have a free weekend?" Taehyung asked the elder.

"Um, not really, why? You had some plans with someone?" he asked in teasing manner, clearly trying to irk the baby boy.

"You know very well I have no one to meet, I just wanted to chill with you all." his voice reflected hurt.

"Aw, sorry Tae, didn't mean to make you sa---"

"FUCK, JUNGKOOK WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Namjoon yelled, grabbing attention of the other boys. Everyone got startled at the sudden outburst. But when they turned their head towards the other two's direction, nothing could have prepared them for what they saw.

An angelic woman, a very beautiful one at that, was smiling down at them, almost sadly.

She wore a white long dress, draped over her body in loose folds. Her long, blonde hair rested till her hip, curled from below. A soft glow surrounded her as she floated in the air. Her light blue eyes scanned everyone in the room.

"What the hell?" Jin whispered, backing away into the wall where Hoseok just rammed into.

"Hello players, my name is Artemis. I would like to congratulate you for getting to participate in the game."

"Whoa whoa whoa, I'll stop you right there." Namjoon flailed his arms around. Everyone was clearly stunned and too scared to speak anything. "First tell me what the hell just happened. What are you? Where are you from? What game?" he fired question after question. 

Instead of being annoyed, she smiled and answered.

"I am a messenger, sent to inform you of your selection in the participation of the game. Now talking about the game. I come from the world known as Mortem, it's not on earth, if that's what you are wondering. It's in another dimension, and it's all full of fantasies that you dreamt of. Every 10 years, people of earth send 8 people for participating in our traditional game, the game of survival. You will be thrown into a void, known as Void 101. 101 signifies the years it has been since the game started. You all have to survive the dangers that come at you and pass the levels to get back on earth."