|35|

"Hold your positions, enemy on our 12 'O' clock."  

"Copy that." Y/n reverted back.

"We need to hide." he pointed to the box, indicating to keep it safe. Y/n put it in her bag and the potions in Taehyung's. She nodded at him to lead the way. Slowly creeping out of the hall, they walked while covering each other. Taehyung halted her by showing his fist and motioned for her to check the first hallway on the left.

Swiftly moving out and infront of the hallway, she pointed her gun to see no one there. "Clear."

After what seemed like a long time, they finally reached the staircase. "Go upstairs and stand by."

"Why can't I just teleport to the guest house."

"Can't leave you alone." he jerked his head upwards and she darted upstairs right away and locked the room in which she hid.

"I don't know if you are understanding the severity of the situation at hand. You need to give me the map or else you die."

"Did you really think we would do that?" Yoongi asked.

"Uh yeah?" Gantis said with a tone of 'duh'.

"You stupid hoe." Jin mumbled, his hands emitting magic.

The guys had him covered from all sides while he stood relaxed in the middle with his hands in his pocket. His main aim was to stall them while Orcus looked for the map. Taehyung quietly made his way at the back of the group, holding his gun towards Gantis.

"Oh hello Taehyung." he greeted the new joiner without blinking away from Namjoon's dragon gaze. "You left Candidus alone?"

"She isn't alone." Hoseok seethed.

"Of course she isn't." he smiled creepily. "She has the map after all."

Everyone shifted on their places, adjusting their positions and feeling dread take over their body with the way he spoke. In a flash Gantis had Namjoon pinned to the ground, and was holding Hoseok on the wall with his magic. Taehyung started shooting at Gantis, aiming for his head and heart. But he blocked them by letting go of Namjoon and deviating them with a lazy flick of his hands. 

Jin was shooting energy balls at him from the back causing him to jerk forward with every shot. Getting up from Namjoon, he hurled his magic at him which turned to daggers mid air.

Purple flecks threw them back to him, which he nearly ducked and slashed him across his cheek.

"No one touches my Jin hyung." Jungkook stood in front of Jin and snarled. As Gantis recovered from the pain, Jungkook launched at him. 

"Tae, what's going on?" she had heard gunshots and chaos break out downstairs and had almost rushed out to kill the intruder but reminded herself to not disappoint them.

"Nothing, we are fine. Stay put." he instructed her and continued throwing daggers at Gantis. 

Yoongi casted the shadows to hold Gantis in place, suffocating him under it. "Hoseok I need fire!"

Hoseok made a huge circling motion with his hands and darted the flames to the body trapped in the shadows. But as soon as the fire was an inch far from Gantis, he broke free and teleported behind Taehyung. Holding him by his neck he threatened wordlessly if anyone dared to step forward, he would kill him.