|24|

They made it a schedule that Taehyung would go get the supplies at dawn and Y/n would remain at the house till the time her wound is completely healed and they followed it for the next one week.

Currently, she was dozing off in her room while waiting for Taehyung to return.

"Y/n babe, wakey wakeyyyyyyy." 

"Ugh Jin, lemme sleeeep." she groaned and turned away.

Hold up!

"JIN?!" she sat up so fast that her head spun and she almost collapsed back but Jin grabbed her shoulders and hugged her tightly. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Are you okay? How did you find me? Where are the others? Where were you all this time? Oh shit I missed you so much! Did you guys come back together? Is Taehyung here?"

"Woah Ms. Rapid fire, calm ya tits." someone said from the door way. Jin smiled at her before moving away, giving her a view of Namjoon and Yoongi leaning on the door.

She jumped from her bed and sprang into their arms like a little toad. "Hey kid, ssup?" Namjoon ruffled her hair, chuckling and patted her back.

"You have grown so much." Yoongi wiped a fake tear and gave her a bone crunching hug.

"Yeah sure grandpa." she nudged him in the side.

"Am I invited?" Hoseok beamed from the hallway and opened his arms for Y/n to fit into.

"How are you my sunshine?" she winked at him.

"So much better now that I have seen you, princess." he winked back, making her giggle.

"Where are the others?" she asked looking at them.

"Maknae line is having a rather emotional reunion downstairs, lets go." Jin grabbed my hand and pulled me with him, the rest following us to the hall.

They were standing in the hall in a close circle, laughing and smiling after finally being found. Jungkook and Taehyung had their backs to them, so when Jimin saw her, he gave a tired and satisfied smile.

"Finally." he exhaled, walking towards her.

Y/n didn't hesitate in launching to him and embracing him. He held her head with one hand while the other squeezed the life out of her shoulders. 

"I missed you too fucking much." Y/n sighed in his chest.

"I missed you too buddy." he kissed her temple before nuzzling his head in her hair.

"Aw, is that a new love blossoming?" Hoseok chimed dramatically.

No one noticed how fast Jungkook's and Taehyung's head snapped in their direction.

"Until and unless Y/n has a dick, I am not interested." he proclaimed and Y/n snickered.

Everyone looked at him with a surprised face. Y/n moved on from him to Jungkook. "Hey captain, doing good?" she smiled up at him.

Tearing his eyes away from Jimin, he looked at her, suddenly feeling all his jealousy 'poof' away. "Oh I just got a lot better." he hugged her tightly, smiling widely from ear to ear. 

"Good to know bun bun." she giggled.

"How did you find us?" she asked the most important question.

"Fortunately, Taetae was buying food from the same place as us. Thank goodness we controlled our excitement there." Jin rolled his eyes and wiped his sweat.