|25|

"They look cute."

"They look like cavemen." 

Jin gave Taehyung a disapproving look, who was busy scowling at the trio who were currently piled on top of each other.

"If it wasn't for your jealous ass then you would see three cute puppies."

"I am not jealous."

"And I am not world wide handsome." Jin spat back. Both of them started a staring contest from which none of them seemed to back down. 

Namjoon had sent Jin to wake up Y/n, Jungkook and Jimin, but he couldn't because they looked so adorable squished against each other. Y/n was sleeping in the middle, her face smooshed in Jungkook's chest as Jimin was snuggling in her from the back. His arm went over her body to Jungkook's waist and Jungkook's hand went over to Jimin's. And their puffed cheeks and agape lips made them look like babies.

Taehyung had came to check up on why it was taking him so long only to see the two boys sandwiching the small girl while another guy watched them with fondness.

"Ugh just wake them up, we have to keep moving." Taehyung grumbled and left the room, his mind occupied with thoughts of her in their bed.

Jin hid his playful smile when he saw Taehyung act so childishly. It wasn't oblivious to the others that he had grown a liking towards her, but they knew Taehyung was shy in such areas so they let him be. 

Once everyone was awake, well......physically, they gathered in the living room. 

"Now that we have reunited, it's time to start moving." Jin declared.

"What's the hurry?" Hoseok asked, noticing the worry in Jin's tone.

Jin had suddenly realised something while cooking breakfast and now it made him sick anxious. "I--I Umm, it's probably nothing....but......I just wanted to be on the safer side." he fiddled with his fingers while looking around.

Yoongi puts his hand on his shoulder, and rubbed his thumb back and forth soothingly. "What is it Hyung?"

Jin licks his lips, before biting them with uncertainty on his face. "I think there is something wrong here....."

Everyone exchanged worried glances before turning their attention back to the eldest. If Jin was troubled, then there must be something really serious.

"We are under the radar, but we couldn't see Tae and Y/n-ssi on the map. They obviously couldn't see us because we asked Kook to hide us but then....why are they not visible?"

Jin's observations were sensible which made all of them uneasy to the core.

"You are saying someone is trying to split us?" Y/n asked.

"Possible." Jungkook prompted. "I have been getting weird vibes from both of them since we found them." he motioned towards the two.

"That's called sexual tension you illiterate pumpkin."

Y/n and Taehyung looked at each other with red faces. After the awkward look they snapped their head away so fast that it could have fallen off their necks and rolled over the road for miles.

"Seriously Jimin?" Yoongi said in a stern voice making Jimin give a 'whatever' face. "What do you mean with 'weird vibes'?" he turned to Jungkook.

"I didn't know at first, but now it seems like some magic was cast upon them, to make it difficult or maybe......impossible for us to find them."