|32|

"I'll talk to her." he said slowly. "You two take your time." he winked at them before leaving the storage.

Jungkook turned to Jimin with teary eyes. "H-hyung..." he sobbed and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist.

"Hey baby....what's wrong?" he rubbed his hands in circles on Jungkook's back.

"I do-don't want you to go."

Jimin snickered. "You know I have to, right? And it's gonna be quick, I promise. You won't even know it happened." he kissed his neck and then the spot below his ear.

Jungkook pulled back and smashed his lips on Jimin's. "Please take care." he spoke between the kisses.

"Don't worry." he tugged on his hair and stood on his tippy toes to reach his height.

"I know if situation was different, then we wouldn't be like this. But I want you to know I have wanted you and only you since a long time. And when we get back, nothing is gonna change." Jungkook whispered against his lips.

"Bold of you to assume we would have changed after this. You are mine and I am yours, okay?" Jimin pecked his cheek one more time.

"Okay."

________________________________________________________________________________

Namjoon was busy telling Y/n how they didn't want her to be in trouble, but she always had something to revert back. Taehyung heard their arguments and cleared his throat while leaning in the doorway. Namjoon looked at him with hopeful eyes before excusing himself out of the room.

"If you are here to lecture me, don't." she spoke abruptly, her back towards him. He pushed himself off the wall and lazily walked towards her.

"Y/n...."

His voice came out deeper than usual, Y/n's wall wavered for a moment but she kept her stand.

"Stop acting childish and listen." he grabbed her elbow and turned her to face him. "What's the problem?"

She scoffed and looked away. She could see he knew what was her problem yet he always wanted her to speak out.

"You guys need to stop treating me like a baby." she blurted out, totally not guilty.

"Then stop acting like one."

She gasped at his words. "I do not act like one!"

"You just did." he raised his eyebrows and shrugged.

"You..." she pointed her finger at him before groaning and dropping her head in her hands. Tears came till the edge of her eyes, but she tried to soak them in her hands and avoid crying infront of him. Her frustration was gone the moment she was embraced in his protective arms.

"I understand that you want to prove yourself. But to whom? Us? Yourself? You have nothing to prove to anyone. We know you are exceptional. You know you are exceptional."

"I just feel useless? I have done nothing but make rash decisions and scared the shit out of you all." she sniffled.

"That has made us realise how important you are to us. They care because they think of you as a little sister." he kissed the crown of her head, his thumb caressing her arms in the hug.

"And you?" she looked up at him with glossy eyes.

"Hm?"

"Do you think of me as a little sister?" she asked. In her heart she knew he doesn't, also she may have done a bit of overthinking and thought that maybe he does. So right at that moment, her heart was beating furiously against her chest.

He exhaled. "You know I don't." 

She bit her lip, nodding slowly. 

"You also know I don't care about you just like a friend." he continued to speak, also increasing Y/n's nervousness with it. "You know that I....."

"That you what?" she was desperate to know what he wanted to say, what he felt. 

"I want to talk to you.......about a lot, about us." he smiled sadly at her. "But can you wait for me till I come back?"

"You really are going?" her voice cracked at the end. She didn't want to lose someone who has become a part of herself. At least not till she has told him how she feels.

"I promise....I'll be back soon."

Nodding her head, she agreed to his words but was mentally planning to go with them sneakily. Taehyung could see the cloud of devious planning hover above her. So he did what he thought would be the last option of all sorts.

"I have been calling you Candy since the first day." he cupped her face, bringing it close to his. "I wonder if you actually taste like one."

 She didn't back away when she knew she wanted it. His lips were merely inches away from her when her mind started getting foggy. "I am sorry." he whispered.

And that's when she noticed the green wisps surrounding his hands as he held her face. Before she could react, the ground seemed to sway below her feet and she blacked out.

"I am so so sorry." Tae kept muttering, lifting her up and covering her in the duvet on the bed. "I'll be back soon." he kissed the corner of her lips before moving out.

"What is she saying?" Jin asked. At the same time, Jimin and Jungkook appeared from the storage, hand in hand.

"I tranquilized her." he spoke in a low tone feeling guilty on deceiving her. Well, he didn't lie about anything, just tricked her into sleeping.

"What the fuck is she? AN ELEPHANT?!" Jimin raged over him.

"Not like that, you idiot! I put her in a sleep, rested her mind so that she tires out."

Everyone ruffled their hair in frustration. "You did the right thing but wrong at the same time." Yoongi groaned.

"Fancy a little tour in the market before the safe house?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"Hm, sure."

"Be careful and call for immediate back up if something happens, alright?" Namjoon said once again, handing them their earpieces.

"We'll be fine." Jimin snorted and went to Jungkook. "Take care, little one."

"I am not little." he grumbled and hugged Jimin. "Come back home."

"I will." he smiled widely. "Tae? Ready?" he called over his shoulder.

He came running from the living and stood beside him. "Let's go." Hugging all the guys and 'meeting' Y/n one more time, they set off to the market.

"Did you tell her?" Jimin asked, looking up at his friend.

"Kinda, but I'll tell her properly once we get back."

"You better bitch, or I'll disown you."

Both of them laughed along and continued on their path, unaware that when they get back, nothing will be the same.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________