|23|

Jimin's eyes widened on hearing the genuineness of his own words. He pulled back and without any other word, went straight to the bathroom. Jungkook's eyes were still on the spot where Jimin was moments ago. 

"Am I suddenly turning gay?" he cupped his face and squished it hardly. He has never given a thought about his sexuality. He has had girlfriends in past but ever since he became a trainee, relationships have been the last thing on his mind. And Jimin suddenly flirting or.....doing whatever he has been doing recently was making him go insane from all the conflicting feelings. 

His mind was saying all this is just some hormones going bonkers.
But his body reacted in a hoefully different way when Jimin did literally anything.

They are like brothers, right?

Wait, did I just bro zone him?

Not like it's wrong?

Agh fuck it I am hungry.

He pushed the covers off and groggily made his way to the living room. 

"Look who finally decided to----Oh my...." Yoongi stopped whatever he was going to say with one look at the younger's crotch.

Jungkook knitted his eyebrows and looked at him with puffy and squinted eyes. "What?"

When he noticed him staring directly at his area, his eyes opened fully and he did a weird pose to hide it. "What is wrong with you?!" he hissed at the elder who shamelessly raised a teasing eyebrow.

"I should ask you the same thing Kook." he smirked, getting back to eating his food.

"Morning wood. Don't act like you don't get it." he said in a low tone, looking here and there. "Where are the others?"

"Gone to get some supplies." he pointed his spoon at Jungkook before continuing. "Here's the thing.No one's gonna hear you, use my bath."

Jungkook took a good few seconds before realising what he meant. "Hyuuuuungg!"

"What? I am serious." he dug around his plate again.

Jungkook stood like a sim character waiting for further commands. Except he was already given one and was thinking if he should pull a Nike and 'just do it' or pull a Frozen and 'let it go'. But when he heard Jimin coming out of the bathroom, he bolted to Yoongi's room to finish his 'business'.

"Morning Jiminie." Yoongi hid his smile behind his palm.

"Hey hyung. Where's Kook?"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes, sensing something weird but didn't let it show. "Using my bathroom."

"And everyone?"

"Gon--"

"We are back!" Hoseok declared their arrival while shutting the door behind them.

"What all did you get?" Yoongi asked.

"We didn't go to the safe house, because then it would have confirmed the fact we are players. So just some food supplies." Namjoon arranged all the food in the fridge while Jin gulped down a whole glass of water.

"I am scared." Hoseok said out of no where. The others turned to him, never once did he ever say anything like this. "Tae and Y/n are god knows where...they don't know if we are here. I-I just don't know h-how we are supposed to find them." his voice reflected guilt. Lots of it.