|22|

Y/n and Taehyung entered the city gates in white clothes, like the ones locals here wore. They had spent another two days in reaching the city because Y/n read the map wrong and they ended up circling around to the same spot twelve times.

Let's just say, Taehyung had almost hung her from her toes from the highest branch.

"This looks like a crossover between ancient Greece and New York." Taehyung murmured observing the primordial houses and structure of the streets, but then the markets were full of high tech stuff.

"And it is pretty."

"You have said that for almost everything here." Taehyung nudged her playfully.

She gave a small laugh and looked around. "Gonna stay at the safe house?" 

"Hmm, that will be the best option. Once the others catch up, this is the obvious place they'll come to." he opened the map and looked for a safe house. A small 'woohoo' from him indicated he had found one.

"Lead the way, Mr. Kim." she mimicked a royal announcer.

Taking the cue, Taehyung broadened his chest and held out his arm for her to take. "When you are ready, milady."

Laughing like dorks, they continued to walk towards the safe house, ignoring their surroundings.

Y/n was going to step down from the payment when someone pushed her, followed by a crashing sound. 

"Y/N!" Taehyung quickly picked her up, checking her for any harm. "Are you fine? Are you hurt?"

"I am fine, I am fine." she assured him, even though her wound was paining like a bitch, before looking behind at the scene. A crowd had gathered around, a round of murmurs going around.

Both of them reached the centre with difficulty and saw a man in his thirties, lying on his back. They were relieved to see he was conscious and crouched down to help him.

"Hey, are you alright?" Y/n asked him, slowly helping him to sit up. Taehyung supported him by his arms.

"Eh me? Yeah me is fine. Are you okay? Saw the barmy driver almost crash into you, so did what came first to me mind." he chuckled.

"You didn't have to do it.....Look at you, you are injured." she said with sadness.

"It's my job to protect noble and beautiful ladies."

A blush crept up her face. "Where are you hurt?" she ignored his complement though Taehyung gave the guy a cold, hard stare.

"Don't worry about me, really, these people know me, they'll take me to a nearby clinic." he stood up with both his arms on their shoulders. A few people volunteered to help him and get him a treatment, so Tae and Y/n carefully passed him to them.

"Thank you once again." Taehyung said. He hated the guy's guts, but was relieved that Y/n wasn't harmed.

"Ah, don't mention it." he waved his hand infront of his face.

When the people turned around to take him, Y/n stopped them abruptly.

"I am sorry, but what's your name?"

He looked at her for a moment before sweetly smiling. 

"Orcus."

"Well then, see you around Orcus." she waved at him and he bowed his head before the men turned and took him away.